Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

Flare Audio Ltd

We use Flexify to help organise our Facebook shop. It's very easy to use and the support is quick and friendly. Highly recommend.

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Easy to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

Desired Smartphone

I love this app. This is better than some paid apps. I would recommend this to people with a low budget.

Face Locker

Fantastic easy to use app and I can't recommend the quality and speed of their customer support!. Thoroughly recommended

General Knot & Co.

A very effective and easy to use app. It's made a real difference in our Facebook feed- And VERY importantly, Flexify support is outstanding! They go out of their way to answer and explain everything. Thank you.

Khayni

Great app to sync our products with Facebook. Setup was really easy to complete and support from their team has been excellent and very responsive.

bestlightroompresets.store

I wasn't able to sync properly my catalogue feed between shopify and business manager, it was a pain. With Flexify is super simple and worked like magic! I was also able to sync the feed with pinterest, to mention a very good customer support.

HornBlasters

A fantastic tool with even better support. Special shoutout to Aby from the support team for the help.

imusthaveone.com

This is a must-have app if you want to sync your products with facebook, just follow the steps and BOOM, it's done. I've got to admit, I did have an issue, but that was more to do with Facebook (typical), but once I reestablished the data source after deleting it, it all worked...... that's because of the first-class support that was provided. The Facebook marketing is a mind field to clearly understand, but this app really does help. Good luck :)

Global League Shop

I think the Flexify app is pretty easy to use. Whenever I had a question, the Flexify team was patient and prompt in answering my questions. Flexify serves as the backbone to promoting my shop on Facebook & Instagram.