Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

The Best Gift Ever :)

Easy to use product feed and it does what we need it to do. Support is fast and helpful! I would recommend this app.

La Tienda de Frida & Chelsee

Great app, speacially for us, we carry several brands and 100´s of products, dozens of categories, this app help us to create upsells, cart recovery and many more due to the flexibiliity of how you can create ad sets with flexify.

Thrifted.com

They helped categorise my products to get the best out of them and update my product feeds. Good customer support too

Онлайн магазин за дрехи, обувки и аксесоари | Topoutfit

I used the app, I could not use it for google custom ads. In Facebook I saw many products that were with out of stock status despite they were in stock. The price is absurdly high for shops with many products. It is easy to work with, but not many features compared to apps in other platforms and very expensive for what it can do. So not good for dropshipping business with many products.

August 27, 2020

Hi Topoutfit,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Thankfully the issues you are encountering are easily fixed.

Unfortunately, we haven't heard back from you yet.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me at: daniel.heier@flexify.net

Embodycon

Easy to install with video instructions - was ablate sort out my FB catalogues issues straight away. Great support.

Beauty & Face Done

This app is really help me to set my Facebook ads very easy good job Flexify Team your app helped me a lot

D'IYANU

I reached out to this app with concerns about products generating in my IG feed. The customer service was quick, thorough, and very helpful! My problem has been solved.

ThunderShirt

Easy to use, and accomplished what I needed with minimal effort. Great to not have to manually keep our feed updated.

Number 9 Fashion

The product works well and does what it says it will do. The issue to be careful of is not so much the product, however that going into using this, you still need to understand what it can and can't address.

Remarketing and the broken standards between Facebook and Shopify and Google aren't magically solved by using different feed apps. They can help tremendously - though you will still need a broad understanding of what is needed and what the various limitations are to ensure success.

Highly suggest also looking into support from digital marketing experts as well to fully scope out the challenges ahead and what can and can't be done to integrate the many systems and platforms out there.

June 18, 2020

Hi Number 9 Fashion,

This is Daniel from Flexify. Thanks for your valuable feedback, and we 100% agree - it is tough navigating the different platforms and a digital expert is always helpful to really get the most out of an ad campaign.

ELAC America

Customer service is amazing! Daniel helped me understand and solve a problem I've been struggling with for quite a while. It never took him more than a few hours to respond - absolutely brilliant