Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

nwebrands.shop

This app provides a service that I cannot find elsewhere. It WORKS! Finding it has saved me quite a bit of frustration around trying to optimize my data feeds. Do recommend.

PetPost Australia

This is a fantastic tool to integrate and manage your Facebook feed. The support is exceptional - they answer questions in a friendly, straightforward and efficient manner. I highly recommend this app.

Tres Colori Jewelry

Absolutely an amazing tool if you are looking to mange your own product feeds rather than the official integrations. Outstanding and speedy support, super friendly and helpful! Thank you guys!

LEAJECT

Great customer support!
I had an issue with my shop and the support quickly responded and fixed it.
Best part is that all this happened in the weekend!

Green Lili

I was using the paid version of the app for a while and it was ok then all of a sudden it stopped working. Lost everything, support has been really poor since

Aqua Pura Bracelets

i used this app to help set up my catalog on facebook. the support for this app is top notch and love how much they are willing to help with what they can.

Love Leggings

Flexify is a super easy-to-use app that builds our Facebook Product Feed. It comes with everything you need to get your products live on Facebook Ads. Support is also extremely helpful & responsive, Aby solved our problem within minutes of me reaching out and even followed up the next week to check in on how we were doing! Really cost effective with sensible pricing options too!

Hypuff

This app is a must-have if you advertise on Facebook. It's so accurate, time-saving, and easy to use. It solves a BIG problem for my business. Apart from its usefulness, their support is EXCEPTIONAL. They went through my account, helped me set it up, and clarified all the things. Thank you a lot guys!

Olive Branch Farmhouse

so frustrating!!! Each time I try and reach out I get a copy and paste answer. Somehow facebook merged an old store with my new store and I got this app to replace my product feed. Now I have to manually go in and redo all of the categories for the THIRD time. Facebook has rejected my products and my ads are suffering for it. I purchased this so I wouldn't have to go through all of my products one by one, and now I have to do it anyway. Even after creating the file in Flexify all of my old products are still in my feed, even though i chose to REPLACE my feed. What a mess!! And right before Mothers Day. SMH

April 26, 2021

Hi Olive Branch Farmhouse,

This is Daniel from Flexify. Sorry to hear you are having trouble. I hope I was able to help you in the meantime.

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions!
daniel.heier@flexify.net

Chalk Rebels

This is like the best Shopify app ever! I can't believe how much better this is than the native Shopify-Facebook channel. Couldn't make it work with the native integration but setting up Flexify was EASY! Shopify should buy this app and let the Flexify developers clean up their native implementation!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24