Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

Flexify: Facebook Product Feed

by Flexify AG

Sync your store with your Facebook Product Catalog

2020AVE

I'm very upset with the customer support. With more complicated Shopify stores they cannot help very much as they continue to give generic advise that does not even apply to our catalog.

Vive La Mode

This app is working very well! the support team is so helpful and reacting fast! I really enjoy working with them! Thank you very much!

HeidiJHale Designs

If you need a fast and easy way to setup your FB product feed, this is it. Zero issues. Support was super helpful when I had a few questions unique to my setup.

Calecim Professional

A great app which solved our problem as the default facebook feed from Shopify didn't meet our needs in terms of multi-currency and other customisations. Support is also friendly and fast!

Nectar

Great app with awesome support. I had an issue with the product feed and they were able to solve it quickly.

SL Global Collection

Great app that does what it advertises. Customizable to most needs on the free plan, and great customer support.

ყიდვა ყველაზე იაფად ან განვადებით

One of the greatest support experience I ever had while working with Shopify apps. Very fast and helpful answers, with the best and very detailed documentation. Very recommended.

Haylie Pomroy

Great functionality, easy to use and great support. Makes a hard job a lot easier and streamlined. Highly recommend

Coco Village Canada

Good app and very responsive support! I would recommend using this App to create a catalog. I enjoy the fact that we can add multiple languages in our catalog making it very convenient for us to use.

nwebrands.shop

This app provides a service that I cannot find elsewhere. It WORKS! Finding it has saved me quite a bit of frustration around trying to optimize my data feeds. Do recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25