FREE FAQ | Help center

Fully customizable & FREE FAQ + FAQ on product or custom pages

Free plan available

cworldwide

Super simple, affordable, and exactly what I was looking for. I needed a quick easy way to display only a handful of FAQs and didn't want to spend a bunch of money on a monthly subscription so the free version works out perfectly for my store's needs!

LULA Bridal

Location New Zealand

Great free FAQ app. Easy to set up, no coding required with most pre-filled questions to ease your work. Customizable look. Thank you!

Shush Fashion

https://shush-fashion.co.uk/apps/frequently-asked-questions We absolutely love this app. It was so easy to set up, no coding experience required and half of the questions we were going to use were already there with the answers pre-populated! I'm always sceptical about "FREE" or "Comes with a Free Plan" apps as they can be a bit pushy with the advertisements and upgrade options. Simply not the case here. A well built app, that does the job perfectly for us. 100% deserves 5 stars in my opinion. Thank you

Bradley's Furniture Outlet

This app works great for us. Simple, quick, easy. Plug and go, it comes with a decent amount of presets that required minimal tweaking from us. Having it saves us a lot on answering the same questions repeatedly. 10/10

stormxstudios

Love this app, pretty easy to use, didn´t find any errors or bugs, and the best part, its free! glad to use it

Sensative

The app seems to provide us with all that we need. The free version offers enough queries and customization to fulfill most needs.

ezgame.dk

Useful and the best free FAQ app there is for custom FAQ pages. Love it thanks for sharing this great app for free

ForestoryCo

This is honestly everything you could want an app to be. It comes pre-built with questions, which is awesome, but you can edit or delete any that don't work for your store. The free version is really all I need, but there are multiple versions for more advanced stores, if you want more options. All in all, I was highly impressed.

L'Ormore Athletic LLC

This faq app is the best. My faq page looks great and it easy to use. If you are looking for a faq app this is it.

4 Empressions

Very easy to navigate. Eased my anxieties from all the other technicalities with creating a online store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6