FREE FAQ | Help center

Developer
FaqKing
4.6
August 18, 2022

The app is amazing - it's easy and comfortable to use.
I would like to say a BIG thank you to the Support and development team - they made a translation in the app for us and were super kind and helpful. I 100% recommend this app and the people who create it!

Beaumont
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 13, 2022

I used this app to create a smooth FAQ page for my website that offered many customization options, I needed assistance with a problem and received help from support almost immediately. If you are truly looking for an app that works perfectly and has an amazing support team, I highly recommend FAQKing.

Microfiber Bros
Time spent using app: 4 days
August 10, 2022

Super easy to set up! I was able to add multiple segments along with multiple questions and answers. When you first install it, it already comes with many example questions and answers that gives a nice start to build off of. The layout is quite customizable - you can change the colors, font size, and alignments among other things. It was easy to set up as a link in my footer. I was having a little issue with a grey square appearing under all of my answers but the app support (Viktoras) was able to solve my problem very quickly (my theme was overwriting some of the apps styles). I would recommend this app to anyone looking to add an FAQ section to their website.

Panda and Llama
Time spent using app: 1 day
June 22, 2022

Super simple, affordable, and exactly what I was looking for. I needed a quick easy way to display only a handful of FAQs and didn't want to spend a bunch of money on a monthly subscription so the free version works out perfectly for my store's needs!

cworldwide
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
May 4, 2022

Great free FAQ app. Easy to set up, no coding required with most pre-filled questions to ease your work. Customizable look. Thank you!

LULA Bridal