Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

by Avocados Lab

Create beautiful & user friendly FAQs for your store quickly!

Glassiba

I use the app for my page, it has great design and is easy to use. The support is fenomenal! Never have to wait more than minutes to get help.

July 24, 2021

Thank you for your review! Your satisfaction is our top most priority :) Welcome onboard!

Parkes Running

Very simple to use. Had a technical query that was solved very fast and the result was great. Thank you!

July 24, 2021

Thanks for such a nice review! Always happy to help and get you move faster :)

Isthedrip.com, Inc. or its affiliates

Great App and Great customer support! The CSS option makes the difference. Easy to use. 100% Recommended.

Sarah Nicole

I was struggling with my FAQ page, but this app does it all! I love how it hyperlinks the text so users do not have to scroll through a list of questions to find their answers. 10/10 recommend.

Woodzist

Just what I am lookin for. great that you have a free plan that is not so limited!
the free plan is perfect for a website that doesn't need and extensive FAQ list. super happy with it, thank you to all the developers team

Crafty Luxe Co

App works perfectly. The customer service is outstanding. Creating a stylish FAQ page with this app was quick and easy! 100% recommend!!

Fussmatte Individuell

Its really stylish and helped us to get rid of lots of customer questions.
We are very pleased with it. Also the support is excellent.

CURLY BOX

I am using this app, since the other one got discontinued from the Shopify App Store. It is definitely an upgrade. The developer is super helpful and answers fast. Recommended!

TheOilySkinSpatula

I loved the app, highly recommended
it's flexible and the customer support is great.
You can use the FAQ almost everywhere in the store, love it.

Ecowomyn

Downloaded the app to spruce up my FAQ page and it did not disappoint. I was able to create a beautiful accordion style FAQ page which helped me to organise my lengthy FAQs list into different categories. Needed assistance with some design aspects and received very prompt and professional service each time. Would highly recommend the app!

June 10, 2021

App is very flexible when it comes to styling according to your brand :) We are so glad you decided to go with us! Welcome onboard!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22