Easy FAQ Page | Help Support

Easy FAQ Page | Help Support | Reviews

by Avocados Lab

Create beautiful FAQ page for your store with just few clicks!

Quantum Coffee

This is a great, flexible, and straightforward FAQ app. I love how customizable it is - you can make it blend with your store’s theme so rather than appearing as an add-on it looks like it was built right into your theme. Support has been excellent when I have needed it.

December 2, 2021

Thanks a ton for such a loverly review :) Your satisfaction means a lot so app focuses mainly on merchant friendliness & ease of customization. So glad you liked it. Welcome onboard!

Creating Kings

Best FAQ Page App on Shopify. Customer service is amazing too. Bhushan went out of his way to help make my page look cohesive on mobile and desktop and he nailed it within a few minutes — I was really impressed. If you're looking for a FAQ Page App, look no further. 10/10

December 2, 2021

OMG thanks a lot for such a nice gesture. Really means a lot.

Blush and Bloo Online

Fab app! Found it really easy to use and the customer service was great too. Spoke to the developer who was super efficient and helpful. Happy to recommend it!!

December 2, 2021

So glad you liked an app & recommending us! So happy to have you onboard.

DID Electrical

I was struggling with putting parts of my FAQs onto relevant pages and then I started using this app. It is great value for money, easy to use and the customer support is exceptional! Thoroughly recommend.

November 16, 2021

Your satisfaction really makes us proud & happy! So glad you found immediate value from an app. Welcome onboard!

Stencil Sisters

Only used it for 15 mins and found it simple and straight forward to create FAQs. The only thing I couldn't change was the colour to hover over the link. Would highly recommend!

November 11, 2021

Wow! So glad you found value in our app so quickly! Really appreciate it.

Regarding hover color: Just contact our support & we can make it happen for you quickly. Links differ from theme to theme so there is no config option for merchant to tweak. Rest all colors can be configured through admin by a merchant but this one is special case :) Looking forward for your email.

concretejewels

It works perfectly with Showcase theme and compatible also with Transcy translator app. I had a minor design problem, the support was very quick and helpful and solved my problem without any delay. I wish I got the same service from all of 3rd party app support...

November 12, 2021

So glad to hear that! Always happy to help you succeed! Welcome onboard :)

Healthy Human

Perfect, easy to set up, easy to install - very fast support for one minor question. Our FAQ page looks great - much easier than building one in-house. Well recommended.

November 11, 2021

So thankful for your review! Appreciate it so much! Welcome onboard.

TierraSol Studio

We started with just the basic FAQ page about a year ago and upgraded to be able to add the drop downs on our product pages. Definitely worth the upgrade. Bhushan was very responsive, knowledgeable and helpful and we are very happy with how it turned out. We've never had a problem with this app!

October 30, 2021

Thanks a lot for such a nice review! Always happy to help to help you succeed.

Milki Train

Very nice app, easy to use and integrate, moreover, the customer service is top notch! Thank you Bhushan!

October 30, 2021

Your satisfaction is what matters the most! Welcome onboard :)

Meaws And Woofs

Bhushan was very helpful and understanding! He helped me configure it and set it in different locations of my store.
The App works flawlessly and it has a lot of flexibility . I am very satisfied of the whole thing! Thank you Easy FAQ and Bhushan. Nothing else except 5 stars

October 22, 2021

Always happy to help and get you up and running! So glad you found app useful & flexible for your needs :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25