Easy FAQ | Help Center Support

Easy FAQ | Help Center Support

by Avocados Lab

Create beautiful & user friendly FAQs for your store quickly!

Malartey

Amazing app!! Anything I got confused with, I just emailed the developer and they helped me with everything!

Phoenix Domes International

Super easy to use, provides great value to my store - I dont' have to answer all these questions individually every time now!

The Love of Cats

Great costumer service to help with custom CSS and this app does exactly what I want for free! Super happy with this app.

May 4, 2021

Welcome onboard :) Your satisfaction is our top most priority! Thanks for such a nice review. Appreciate it.

Sundance Recycling

Communication from developer is second to none. App works as advertised. No issues. Very responsive and has even incorporated my feedback.

May 2, 2021

Thanks a ton for those words! Really appreciate your valuable feedback which really helps us keeping app features close to what merchants need.

Move Blue

Saves a ton of time! I got so much less stupid customer questions. That means I can use that time to make more money. Defenitely recommended.

May 2, 2021

Frictionless onboarding is always in our mind while developing any feature. Thanks a ton for such a honest review.

ShopMoola

This app, Easy FAQ, is easy to use, visually great looking on our website, and absolutely fantastic! And the customer support is truly incredible. Bhushan was quick in answering questions and very knowledgeable. The app is great and so is customer support!!! Thank you!

May 2, 2021

So thrilled to have you onboard! Your satisfaction always been our top priority! Thanks for spending your valuable time writing this review. Appreciate it.

ChinPum

I was looking for a FAQs app and this one is amazing.
It works very well and the support team is very helpful and fast.

May 1, 2021

Welcome onboard! Your satisfaction is our top most priority :) Glad you liked our app. Thanks for such a honest review.

RinseKit

This app and its developer, Bhushan, are fantastic! He has been so prompt at answering every question I have had thus far and I'm sure will have in the future. I couldn't recommend this app enough, it looks amazing on our website and integration was super simple!

April 29, 2021

Your satisfaction is my topmost priority! So glad you liked an app :) Looking forward working together!

Time By Geneva

This app was the go to when i was told my FAQ app was going to be discontinued. It is definitely better than the one i was using. Customization, user friendly options and easy to use editor make this one of the very best. Customer support was very responsive and clear with their instructions to me too. 10/10 definitely recommended. Cheers!

April 25, 2021

Wow! You review really means a lot :) So trilled that reading it again and again! Thanks a lot! Welcome onboard!

Jekyll and Hide Australia

Added this app to 3 of our websites...really easy to customize with great tech support. Definitely worth it. Thanks guys

April 22, 2021

So thrilled to have you onboard! Thanks a lot for such a nice review :) Your satisfaction is always our top priority.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20