Bulk Price Editor

Manage prices and schedule sales from one app

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Manage prices and schedule sales from one app

ChintamaniAlchemi

Location India

Simple and fast. Works fine for me. I've use it for making Christmas sales at my shop. But the price is too high for the functions, it would be better to have cheaper yearly plan. After sale season ends now deleting the app.

January 13, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! I will consider adding a yearly plan with a discount 👍

Kirill @ Bulk Price Editor

Body Massager

Time spent using app 7 minutes

wow! such a gem. it is perfect. download, set and ready to go in 2 min. I tried different app and wasted 2 hours for the same process.

Dog Training Dick Staal

Location Netherlands

Great app, does what it say and works very easy. I did need some support because there was a little bug in my own theme, but Kirill did solved it in less than 5 minutes with his great support. I highly recommend the app. It saves a huge amount of time and you can adjust prices in seconds.

MyBabyByMerry

Look no other app! this is the best app you can use to make discount and change prices in bulk. Especially holiday season!

bedrooms & dining

This is a great app for quick price changes which reduces the use of spreadsheets for updates. What would make it perfect for us would be the ability to select by vendor as well as product and category, that being said it still rates highly due to its ease of use.

August 24, 2021

Thank you for the review! We'll consider adding more filters in future updates.

XPERFACE

really easy and work perfectly . if you try to change your product price you must use this apps . thanks

Fineartmodern

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 2 months

good good very good good very good sometimes you want to write short but the system doesn't allow it so I am writing this long article so that my comment can be completed.

MARVI

Location Australia
Time spent using app 14 minutes

I used this app to bulk edit prices for our sale. IT'S SO SIMPLE! I love the layout. It's clear, simple and straight forward. Highly recommend :)

July 19, 2021

Thank you! We trying to keep things simple and beautiful 🙂

Gold Apple Boutique

Time spent using app 7 minutes

Just started using this app - it has already saved me so much time in editing. I was able to create a collection of all new mark downs and adjust those prices within about 5 minutes. I was unsure how to get started, and got a very quick response from customer service. Excited to see how this will save us time moving forward!

ICECI

Time spent using app About 1 month

I tried many price changing apps and this is one of the best ones! Changes prices in seconds and customer support is excellent :)

June 24, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Previous 1