4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to streamline product bundles and enhance offerings. It's compatible with Pagefly, allowing easy integration into custom landing pages. Features include mix and match across products and collections, volume discounts, and BOGO deals. Many appreciate the 24/7 customer support, often resolving issues within minutes. Some reported increased conversion rates and Average Order Value (AOV). It offers a free plan with a good range of features and is continually optimizing its processes.

April 9, 2024

Awesome, nothing bad to say. They answer really quickly and effectively. I recomand them 100 times !!!

Orienda
France
1 day using the app
April 9, 2024

Easy to use app with great support.

Dentamac
28 days using the app
April 3, 2024

What a great Bundle App. I needed an attractive way to reward customers that purchased multiple items. Other Volume Discount apps I've tried lack the style that Fast Bundles has. I also needed to feature a Mix & Match product, and Fast Bundles handles that well too. I'm impressed. And their support has been responsive to a request that I had regarding our plan.

ExcellentSupply.com
Fast Bundle replied April 7, 2024

Thank you for your kind words!
We're glad Fast Bundles fits your needs perfectly and that our support could help. Your feedback means the world to us!

April 4, 2024

Extremely comprehensive, easy to set up, with a very attractive design. The team is incredibly responsive and efficient, adding features within minutes of a request, so the customer service is perfect. A big thank you to Jasmine for his quick and effective assistance.

Cuisine Divin
Finland
Fast Bundle replied April 7, 2024

Thanks for your praise!
Glad our design, ease of setup, and Jasmine's rapid assistance hit the mark. Your feedback energizes our commitment to exceptional service!

February 28, 2024

We have been using Fast Bundle for over a year now. We needed an app that could do pre-built bundles while still supporting individual SKUs at checkout (our fulfilment will not work with virtual bundle SKUs).

Has always worked really well for us and their support is blazing fast!

Proof - Staging
Over 1 year using the app
Fast Bundle replied March 6, 2024

Thrilled Fast Bundle's pre-built bundles and individual SKU support, along with our rapid support, proved transformative for your operations. Thanks for emphasizing our impact!

March 20, 2024

Well made Bundler tool that allow me to create any groupings of products I need. When I did encounter an issue, I reached out via chat, and they resolved my concern in a few minutes. Great App, even better customer service.

SCENT BEAUTY
11 months using the app
Fast Bundle replied March 22, 2024

Scentsational news!
We're thrilled to have bundled up solutions and aromas just for you. Thanks for sharing the love—our team is always here to ensure every note is in perfect harmony. 💐

March 1, 2024

If you are looking for a user friendly, revenue driven bundle app, this is it! The app is very easy to use to create all the unique bundles to increase sales. The customer service is also a plus. The team at fast bundle is very professional, friendly, responsive and supportive. This is our second year using the app! 10/10 great experience

Curated By Phoenix
About 1 year using the app
Fast Bundle replied March 7, 2024

Big thanks for spotlighting our user-friendly, sales-boosting app and top-notch customer service.
We're over the moon knowing we've supported your success for two years, especially in showcasing your exquisite photo props.
Your craft truly turns moments into art.🎨
Here's to more remarkable milestones together—cheers to keeping it 10/10!🙌

April 1, 2024

Helpful customer service team and overall a great app for bundling tool :)

SOONNESS
9 months using the app
Fast Bundle replied April 4, 2024

Thrilled you found our puzzle pieces fit just right! 🧩 Thanks for the love!

April 4, 2024

perfect, they anderstand and help you really quickly

NeedBeauty
France
Fast Bundle replied April 9, 2024

We're thrilled to hear you had a great experience with our prompt and effective support. Thank you for sharing your feedback!

March 6, 2024

Great app and amazing customer support!

Hydroxycut
About 1 year using the app
Fast Bundle replied March 10, 2024

So glad to hear that! Your experience lights up our day. 💫
Thanks for being awesome!🔥