Fast Checkout Upsell Bundle

Fast Checkout Upsell Bundle

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
March 28, 2022

Great app, easy to use and excellent support! Found this very useful for my website, it is quite flexible and well designed.

Bubbly
Portugal
Time spent using app: 7 days
Carty Labs replied March 30, 2022

Thank you for the review. We coming soon with more exciting features. If you have any further concerns please let us know at support@cartylabs.com or via chat. We are committed to providing excellent support to our customers.

Edited March 26, 2022

I tried few other Free apps but this works the best. i'm not sure about sales bundle may be i couldn't find it or they don't have it yet

SHOPPCIRCLE
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
Carty Labs replied March 26, 2022

Thank you for the review. Yes, we coming with more features soon. If you have any further concerns please let us know at support@cartylabs.com or via chat. We are committed to providing excellent support to our customers.

March 25, 2022

This app is quite usefull but the scripts is quite heavy. Since the V2 is near and will be way faster I'm keeping this app. The Support Team is, well quite fantastic. I did tell them about this problem and they proposed to modify the theme.liquid themselves (for free) to make it faster before the V2. They always ask permission to do something on the store which is quite good; considering some others support teams doesn't even ask for permission. A good surprise ! I recommend it

WaifuParadise
France
Time spent using app: 14 days
Carty Labs replied March 25, 2022

Thanks for the review. Will update you when V2 is launched. It will be a beta version. The app load at a high performance. We have other features coming soon. If you have any further concerns please let us know at support@cartylabs.com or via chat. We are committed to providing excellent support to our customers.

March 22, 2022

I tried few other apps but this works the best. The support team is very responsive to our requests and even made some customizations for us.

Sabon Singapore
Singapore
Time spent using app: 2 days
Carty Labs replied March 23, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us 🙏🏻. If you have any further concerns do let us know at support@cartylabs.com. We are committed to providing excellent service to our customers.

March 17, 2022

Great app. Easy to use UI. Advanced customization options intuitively coded to make any person able to use and benefit from all the packed features. Quick, responsive support as well. I highly recommend.

أناييس
Yemen
Time spent using app: 26 days
Carty Labs replied March 17, 2022

March 15, 2022

I absolutely love this app!! It provides an easier shopping experience for my customers so they dont have to go back and forth to their cart, Customer service was also a plus! Rita was super helpful and nice. Definitely install this app! :)

Brianna S. Beautique
Time spent using app: 7 months
Carty Labs replied March 15, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time reviewing 🙏🏻. We’ll keep delivering good features! 🚀 If you have any further concerns do let us know at support@cartylabs.com. We are committed to providing excellent service to our customers

March 10, 2022

The app helps me a lot! The customization function is powerful and helpful. I personally highly recommend it :)

Casheey
China
Time spent using app: 5 months
Carty Labs replied March 14, 2022

March 10, 2022

Muito prestáveis! Alteraram-me o código do tema, de modo a que o botão funcionasse. Foram incansáveis em todas as alterações. Obrigada!

Bioteafood
Portugal
Time spent using app: 10 days
March 7, 2022

This App is so helpful and customer service is amazing! Rita has been awesome! I 100% recommend this app.

Kaizen Care
Spain
Time spent using app: 9 months
Carty Labs replied March 9, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. Let us know if you need any further help. We are committed to providing excellent support to our customers. You can reach out to us at support@cartylabs.com or via chat.

March 5, 2022

I've been extremely impressed by this app and the support I received. The quick add buttons on the collections was a key feature I was looking for, and I tried several competitors. Fast Checkout was my favorite editing experience and user experience, and it clearly outperforms paid apps with the same features.

Pearlcore
Time spent using app: 6 months
Carty Labs replied March 6, 2022

Thank you so much for this review. Let us know if you need any help. You can reach out to us at support@cartylabs.com or via chat anytime.