Fast Checkout Upsell Bundle

Fast Checkout Upsell Bundle

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
April 20, 2022

Great App!
You have the ability to add a Sticky Add to Cart button, A Sticky Cart, and a Quick Buy button for e.g. Collection Lists. Everything is highly customizable with separation between desktop and mobile.
Customer support replies within a few hours max and is very nice and helpful.
All in all very solid, highly recommend it!

PolarIced
Germany
Time spent using app: 12 days
Carty Labs replied April 20, 2022

Thank you so much for the review. We are coming soon with more exciting features. If you have any further concerns please let us know at support@cartylabs.com or via chat. We are committed to providing excellent support to our customers.

April 18, 2022

Fantastic app and great support. Looks great, works great and the support was always available and fixed any issues promptly.

Paint by Numbers
Spain
Carty Labs replied April 19, 2022

Thank you for the review. We coming soon with more exciting features. If you have any further concerns please let us know at support@cartylabs.com or via chat. We are committed to providing excellent support to our customers.

April 14, 2022

I have just installed your app and it looks like you have covered everything someone starting out could ever want. Thanks for your hard work on this!

Coffee and Paw
Time spent using app: 7 months

April 14, 2022

Great option for beginners. Great functionality and most importantly, everything is free. Thanks to the developers

woodmagicmap
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 8 months

April 9, 2022

I used this app to help me put a add to cart sign to my products on the Home page .. good luck very nice app and it’s free .. big thanks for the team behind the app

ALMSMAK CO.
Kuwait
Time spent using app: 6 days
April 8, 2022

This is an AMAZING app, right up there with the best I have seen and used. Takes your product page to another level! Well done guys, seriously! Im certain this will increase my store purchases, but I guess only time will tell.

Makyth Man
Time spent using app: 14 days
April 6, 2022

Installed the App, has great features and is very easy to setup, Rita support was really amazing and outstanding, High 5!

Opportunity
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Carty Labs replied April 8, 2022

April 1, 2022

Great app! Best customer service. Always there when I need help. The app is very easy to set up and to understand.

Krels Creations
Time spent using app: 10 months
March 31, 2022

Absolutely fantastic so far, I was able to set everything up within minutes and it's totally free. Thanks Rita & team, keep up the good work!

Tomcats
Brazil
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 29, 2022

Great app! Installed with a few clicks! More customization done through contacting support team which is prompt and really helpful. The BEST sticky add to cart app I've used in a while!

Hexledco