Fast Checkout Sales Bundle

Sticky Add to Cart, Buy Now, Slide Cart, Upsell Recommendation

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Sticky Bar, Sticky Button, Buy Now, Slide Cart and Upsell

woodmagicmap

Location Ukraine
Time spent using app 28 minutes

Great option for beginners. Great functionality and most importantly, everything is free. Thanks to the developers

April 19, 2022

Thank you for the review. We coming soon with more exciting features. If you have any further concerns please let us know at support@cartylabs.com or via chat. We are committed to providing excellent support to our customers.

ALMSMAK CO.

Location Kuwait

I used this app to help me put a add to cart sign to my products on the Home page .. good luck very nice app and it’s free .. big thanks for the team behind the app

Makyth Man

This is an AMAZING app, right up there with the best I have seen and used. Takes your product page to another level! Well done guys, seriously! Im certain this will increase my store purchases, but I guess only time will tell.

Opportunity

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Installed the App, has great features and is very easy to setup, Rita support was really amazing and outstanding, High 5!

April 8, 2022

Krels Creations

Great app! Best customer service. Always there when I need help. The app is very easy to set up and to understand.

Tomcats

Location Brazil

Absolutely fantastic so far, I was able to set everything up within minutes and it's totally free. Thanks Rita & team, keep up the good work!

Hexledco

Great app! Installed with a few clicks! More customization done through contacting support team which is prompt and really helpful. The BEST sticky add to cart app I've used in a while!

March 30, 2022

Bubbly

Location Portugal

Great app, easy to use and excellent support! Found this very useful for my website, it is quite flexible and well designed.

March 30, 2022

SHOPPCIRCLE

Time spent using app 14 minutes

I tried few other Free apps but this works the best. i'm not sure about sales bundle may be i couldn't find it or they don't have it yet

March 26, 2022

Thank you for the review. Yes, we coming with more features soon. If you have any further concerns please let us know at support@cartylabs.com or via chat. We are committed to providing excellent support to our customers.

WaifuParadise

Location France

This app is quite usefull but the scripts is quite heavy. Since the V2 is near and will be way faster I'm keeping this app. The Support Team is, well quite fantastic. I did tell them about this problem and they proposed to modify the theme.liquid themselves (for free) to make it faster before the V2. They always ask permission to do something on the store which is quite good; considering some others support teams doesn't even ask for permission. A good surprise ! I recommend it

March 25, 2022

Thanks for the review. Will update you when V2 is launched. It will be a beta version. The app load at a high performance. We have other features coming soon. If you have any further concerns please let us know at support@cartylabs.com or via chat. We are committed to providing excellent support to our customers.