Fast Checkout Sales Bundle

Sticky Bar, Sticky Button, Buy Now, Slide Cart and Upsell

Mate's Rates Variety Store

Location Australia
Time spent using app 12 minutes

Wonderful. Downloaded and it gave me a professional quick checkout with data feed to face book. Very Impressed. 5 ***** Stars for ease of use and the reward from the app.

Jointhecreativeside

Location Netherlands

I was looking for the perfect add to cart button for a few hours. I first tried the competitor apps that had more reviews, but they were not what I'm looking for, or way too expensive. And then I found this app and I keep wondering ''How is this free?!'' The options are incredible and this is exactly what I want!

Nooxia

Location France

Very good application. It's really detailed, you can take your customisation very far with it. You have a field for CSS if you want to do more. The customer support is existing and reactive. Good service for a free application.

LUXNGIFT

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app! Great features! It is easy to set up and the display for each features are really great. I love this app and I will use it in every of my business store website. The app support, Rita is also very helpful! This app is highly recommended!

DivaLure

Location China

Great APP, great support. I need to add/disable a certain feature, and my request was taken care of by the team pretty efficiently. Nice tool, highly recommended.

Blue Zone Planet

Great application. Rita was able to get the job done. Her team is amazing. One of the best application support teams out there if you need help.

A.G Furniture UK

This app is really easy to use and looks good. Very straight forward - no coding & very responsive. Thanks

May 25, 2022

Thank you so much for the review. We are coming soon with more exciting features. If you have any further concerns please let us know at support@cartylabs.com or via chat. We are committed to providing excellent support to our customers.

Berry Clean Teeth Whitening

Time spent using app About 2 months

I'm seeing a lot of conversions now after installing this app. One thing I'd like to have added to this app would be a discount feature

May 18, 2022

Thank you so much for the review. Will keep this feature request in our roadmap. We are coming soon with more exciting features. If you have any further concerns please let us know at support@cartylabs.com or via chat. We are committed to providing excellent support to our customers.

Gruff Combat

Time spent using app About 13 hours

Just installed . .. but so far seems fantastic! Very thoughtful, ease of use for user. Lots of easy to implement choices. Well done!

2 Many Beers

Location Netherlands

Great support! Really easy to use and adjust to your personal theme. I'f it doesn't work on a template they make everything happen to get things working