Fast Checkout Upsell Bundle

Fast Checkout Upsell Bundle

From $4.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
June 24, 2022

Diese App ist sehr empfehlenswert. Unglaublich das sie kostenlos ist mit diesen tollen Support. Hat eigentlich 10 Sterne verdient. Vielen Dank für eure tolle Arbeit

Adrienne Mode
Germany
June 20, 2022

Thanks for the support even in the weekend and Thanks for this app.. Really appreciate...you guys are awesome..

botikashop
Malta
Time spent using app: 3 days
June 15, 2022

無料なアプリであるにもかかわらず、必要な機能は全てあり、アプリの中でのコンフィグレーションも簡単です。また、追加で改修が必要なところがあったので依頼したところ、とても迅速で、効率的に正確に開発をしてくれました。他のサイトでも使用したいと考えています。

クスミティー 公式オンラインブティック
Japan
June 15, 2022

Wow! that was pretty easy. I love the new look of my store! No coding; it works perfectly with my theme and colours Didn't need any support as it was very straightforward to install. Well done!

Sharon Roses Emporium
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
June 13, 2022

Wonderful. Downloaded and it gave me a professional quick checkout with data feed to face book. Very Impressed. 5 ***** Stars for ease of use and the reward from the app.

Mate's Rates Variety Store
June 11, 2022

I was looking for the perfect add to cart button for a few hours. I first tried the competitor apps that had more reviews, but they were not what I'm looking for, or way too expensive. And then I found this app and I keep wondering ''How is this free?!'' The options are incredible and this is exactly what I want!

Jointhecreativeside
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 13 days
June 6, 2022

Very good application. It's really detailed, you can take your customisation very far with it. You have a field for CSS if you want to do more. The customer support is existing and reactive. Good service for a free application.

Nooxia
France
Time spent using app: 6 months
June 5, 2022

Great app! Great features! It is easy to set up and the display for each features are really great. I love this app and I will use it in every of my business store website. The app support, Rita is also very helpful! This app is highly recommended!

LUXNGIFT
Indonesia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 25, 2022

Great APP, great support. I need to add/disable a certain feature, and my request was taken care of by the team pretty efficiently. Nice tool, highly recommended.

DivaLure
China
May 25, 2022

Great application. Rita was able to get the job done. Her team is amazing. One of the best application support teams out there if you need help.

Blue Zone Planet