FBA Shipping by ByteStand

FBA Shipping by ByteStand

by ByteStand

Amazon FBA fulfillment both in the US and abroad

Battle Shakers

Awesome customer Service. Helped us along the way getting set up. Very happy with their service and app.

Musikal Husky

Excellent customer support.

App works seamlessly.

Setting up FBA shipping is not the easiest thing to do and ByteStand has made the whole process much less painful.

Sport Hijab - sporthijab.co

Definitely agree with Taco vs Burrito. The wording was confusing and also lead me to buy into the app. I am looking forward to the multi market place integration that the language alludes to. The support by Gennifer is reliable but they need to consider changing the write up as it is misleading.

TACO vs BURRITO

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME IF YOU HAVE INTERNATIONAL ORDERS (in different regions of the world)! Note that if you are in the US and want to enable Amazon FBA Fullfillment you can't do it for international orders. Which means if you get a mix of orders, you can only have Amazon fullfill the orders to US addresses and not international but the whole thing breaks down because you can't just fullfill them yourself...the customer can't check out internationally!

So frustrating to spend hours because it says "Amazon FBA fulfillment both in the US and abroad" but after hours and then speaking to them on the phone, they told me it wasn't possible. And you can't simply choose to fullfill the International orders on your own as it can only be Amazon 100% or you need to install and pay for Locksmith and clone all your products and then have those be only available internationally....

Either way this product won't let you fully outsource the fullfillment! So frustrating!!! You really need to change the messaging!

Himalayan Blue Dental Expert

Great app! Very useful. We have all of our stock at Amazon and this way it can fulfill our orders from there. Awesome customer service too. Thank you!

Newverest

Good app. I used it to fulfill the orders from Amazon. Fast support that can help you if you have some issues and good price. Thanks

Snowballs Underwear EU

Extraordinary support. Quick, efficient, and knowledgeable. Highly recommended, the obvious choice on the market after trying a few.

Lombardi Smith

I bought this app to help me fulfil orders from shopify to FBA and it works perfectly and the support is really great! Thanks Gennifer you have really helped me out!
Keep up the good work!

Divage Mexico

Excellent customer service, easy use and incalculable benefits, works perfectly in Mexico. I recommend it because it combines the Amazon logistics service with the quality of Shopify, makes life easier. I recommend it!

ChicFit

I'm having a horrible experience with this app from day 1. It doesn't work, my first order did not get fulfill. I had to do a manual fulfillment after days of waiting. At first, they were answering my emails, and even called me back. But for the past couple of days, nothing. I begged for a phone call through emails, but nothing. I'm asking the status on my request, but not even an email back. I understand they may still working on it, but at least, have a courtesy to reply to me, or a phone call. This is just horrible. I'm starting to think that because I'm still in the trial period, they don't care. Just horrible experience

Previous 1 3 4 5 6