Amazon FBA Shipping

Amazon FBA Shipping

by ByteStand

Amazon FBA fulfillment & real time rates in the US and abroad

Next Alpha Gear

I am using the Amazon FBA shipping app to fulfill my Shopify orders by Amazon. Linking platforms is new to me and Cara has been very helpful in clearly answering my questions. Great customer support!

Outdoor Blankets - Camping, Waterproof, Picnic, Stadium | Oceas

Amazing support and such a great app! Would recommend it to everyone using Shopify and Amazon FBA, you won't find a better solution.

Pure Fungi

This is a great app that works as advertised. I had some questions about my setup. I reached out to the support team and quickly got a response from Cara. She was very friendly, knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Highly recommend this app.

Australian Bodycare PL

The app makes it really easy to setup a webshop via amazon FBA. Also their customer support is super fast at answering questions and handling requests! :)

Naboso UK

The app has a couple of steps to set up. I followed the YouTube video on the subject. Simple in hindsight and allows you the ability to pick which product you fulfill from FBA which is a nice feature. The checkout experience is also great on the consumer end with dynamic pricing which allows us to leverage Amazon's low shipping prices which results in higher conversion. I reached out to Cara at customer support a couple of times and she was very helpful (read patient) and gave everything a double check. Will likely use this again for future implementations.

Jsocks store

This app is amazing. Its a must if you want to fulfill your orders. A big thanks to Cara for help me when i had some questions. Thanks again Cara!

trücup coffee

Cara was awesome helping me to get the app properly configured. The app is now working perfectly as advertised!

Furbo Netherlands

The support service is very professional and helpful. They are not just help on setting but suggest the other best practice on shipping zone setting. recommended. Thanks. Cara.

APENT.

If you are looking for an app to link your Amazon FBA and Shopify account and sync your products through SKUs, you are on the right page. I tried Amazon channel before I came accross this app, and Amazon Channel app messed up my everything and didn't work. I made a call and talked to Cara, she answered all my questions and explained me the process, plus she made a custom video tutorail on my store and explained step by step how to set everything up. It took me about 20 mins to set it up. I appriciete the service and happy to finding you out. Cara is amazing she will help you with everything. Great job and keep it up!

NDUR.com

The app is great, and one of the employees by the name of Cara is extremely helpful and outgoing. Very happy with the product, as well as the service!