4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Amazon FBA integration and automation of fulfillment across multiple channels. They commend its time-saving features, robustness, and perfect syncing of orders and inventory. The ability to bundle products, set up shipping, and fulfill thousands of orders monthly is highly valued. Merchants also praise the customer support, particularly for immediate and effective assistance. The app is recommended for its ease of use, quick setup, and operational speed.

September 12, 2023

Great, seemless, had no issues in two years and good customer support.

simplywire
About 3 years using the app
June 9, 2023

Cara was extremely helpful in resolving my issue! Her service demands more than five stars! I'm very appreciative of her efforts!

Absolute Unlimited
About 1 year using the app
October 13, 2023

Customer service and support in getting up and running is probably some of the best I've seen, they were insanely helpful and proactive in getting everything dialed in and running! Thank you Cara!

Abacus Brands | Virtual Reality Educational Toys and Science Kits for Kids
About 1 month using the app
August 30, 2023

This app was simple to install, we did make one error though- so I reached out to customer service, and support agent Cara helped me right away! It only took a few moments and found and fixed my issue. Total setup time was at most 15 minutes, including the trouble shooting. I am very happy with Bytestand!

Off Topic Store
3 days using the app
July 17, 2023

Cara is the most helpful person at Bytestand and is a wonderful person too!
She is great at getting in touch and responds quickly! Thank you Cara for being an asset in helping my company to succeed!

Bazillion Dreams
Over 1 year using the app
September 12, 2023

I installed this app because I already have amazon FBA inventory and thought it would be very convenient to be able to get shopify orders fulfilled by amazon FBA. It was pretty easy to set up, but when I got stuck I contacted customer support. Cara was amazing! She even created a video so I could understand how it works. She was quick to respond and made sure I understood the step by step process. I'm so glad I found this!

Rena's Recipe
About 23 hours using the app
June 22, 2023

I used 2 apps before trying ByteStand. Bytestand works great, but I have to say they're BEST asset is their customer service. Setting up a connection with MCF is not trivial and there are a ton of settings to change, and their customer service literally walks you through everything, sending you screenshots and even doing the adjustments for you if you want. Stellar service and app, will definitely continue using!

Eclat US
2 days using the app
June 1, 2023

Awesome!!! FAST AND PROFESSIONAL!!! Good service. The support resolved issue and explained step by step.

FLARMOR
2 months using the app
Edited June 27, 2023

Great Customer Service. Straightforward to use. The response for any questions and concerns is highly detailed. Always a good sign of a great company IMO

Caleta Company Inc
4 months using the app
August 3, 2023

I installed the app and had some problems first. But the customer service was really great and fast. Especially thank you to Cara!

Falkenwald GmbH