Amazon FBA Shipping

Amazon FBA Shipping

by ByteStand

Amazon FBA fulfillment & real time rates in the US and abroad

NDUR.com

The app is great, and one of the employees by the name of Cara is extremely helpful and outgoing. Very happy with the product, as well as the service!

Sticky Toffee Store

Used this app for a while. Occasionally it wouldn't allow customers to complete their purchase claiming that we didn't ship to the UK. Approx 2% of orders affected. Shopify adamant problem isn't with them. Tried to get Bytestand to look into the problem but after hearing nothing on the subject have given up. Voting with our feet and moving to another app which also offer inventory synchronization.

March 19, 2021

This is unfortunate as this shop owner was with us for over a year. We communicated many times over email with this customer, and explained Amazon will not return rates if they have no inventory. This is Amazon's way of saying they cannot ship something they do not have.

flyrt

Great customer service!! Thank you Cara for making my life easier. Customer service can always be so dreadful but you helped me out so much.

The Bhagavad Gita Comes Alive

Although it turned out Bytestand was not the appropriate solution for our needs, we received excellent customer support from Cara who helped us resolve our shipping problem. Thank you for the excellent customer support Cara.

Desert Fox Golf

The app has worked great on my trial orders so far. Even better is their customer support. Hands down the best support I have gotten on any of the dozens of apps I have used/tried in the past.

TheyFit

This app is great! The app connected my Shopify store to Amazon and they helped troubleshoot issues we had over the phone.
They have Amazing customer support, Cara is the best!

Plantation Blue Coffee

I used this app to fulfill my shopify orders through amazon fba. It not only save me money on the shipping but also freed up my time to focus more to grow my business. Setting up the app was easy once you follow the video instructions and Cara was always available ready to assist if needed. Great experience overall all and saving $$ is always a plus.

Sports Laboratory

This app is a great way of using FBA to fulfill your Shopify store! The customer support is excellent as well - Cara was very patient and went above and beyond to help me get everything set up properly

FINALS

We only had good experiences with the app! Recently sellings didn't work and customer support was very quick to help, competent and nice. Thank you, Cara!

Single Handed

Fantastic support always. Got the app up and running and it works great. Highly recommend this app to anyone