Validate Shipping Addresses
Fix address typos & errors with a correctly formatted & validated shipping address post-checkout & auto-update orders before despatch
Reduce Failed Shipments
Accurate address data from Royal Mail, USPS & other leading providers captures accurate addresses and minimises failed deliveries & returns
Improve your business
Reduce administration & costs with fewer shipping complaints & happier customers
About Address Check & Validation
Verify, Fix, and Update Shipping Addresses in Shopify Basic, Standard and Advance
Fetchify's address validation app for Shopify automatically checks your customers' address after checkout and provides a validated and correctly formatted alternative match using accurate data from Royal Mail, USPS, and other leading global address providers.
Why Validate Addresses?
- Capture correct addresses for fewer failed deliveries or returns
- Reduce customer complaints and resolution time for missing deliveries
- Reassure customers that they've been able to correct an error before the item ships
What Will the Customer See?
- Customers place orders as normal but are shown a corrected address option on the order confirmation page
- Customers can choose this option or keep their original address as typed
- When the revised address is selected the customer shipping address is replaced on their order with the new data, and the order is saved.
How Do I Set It Up?
Install the Fetchify App to your Shopify store and check that it's enabled in your store admin area apps panel. Your address validation is ready to go!
Do I need to have a Fetchify account and credits from Fetchify?
Not for this app. You'll see your usage on your monthly Shopify invoice.
Need Address Lookup & Validation for Shopify Plus?
Visit our website for our direct in-checkout integration for Shopify Plus to optimise form entry, checkout flow and increase conversion.
Please note that by using this app you are also agreeing to Fetchify's terms and conditions. Please see the website for more information.
Free to install
Free to install. $0.04 USD per completed order / address lookup
Most recent reviews
It works, however the notification is not very noticeable. Note that you need to test it on a shippable item!
Hi, sorry to hear you're having issues with the app. Could you drop a screenshot of the addresses you've tried and seen the issue with to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get it looked at asap!