4.6

Merchants highly value this app for its AI-driven personalization engine that boosts Average Order Value (AOV) and revenue by offering relevant product recommendations. It's praised for its ease of setup, efficient customer service, and positive impact on conversions. The design enhances the look of stores, and its free features make it ideal for low-budget owners. The app's bundling feature facilitates the sale of multiple products simultaneously and integrates seamlessly with stores.

May 21, 2024

So far it's been really easy to use and not overwhelming in the slightest which is fantastic. I only put four stars because I've only just started using it and have not much experience using it.

Mimipressllc
5 days using the app
April 7, 2024

best app for getting more sales.

The glitariti
India
About 1 month using the app
February 27, 2024

This is a nice app but Complete customizations without loyalty is not a good option.

Fixeel

PYJAMODA
Egypt
24 days using the app
January 12, 2024

Amazing app! Super useful and has helped increase my AOV. When I experienced a small technical issue on my side, the customer service team helped me promptly and efficiently. Highly recommend.

OMBRAD
6 days using the app
February 2, 2024

i dont know how many times takes the verification

NovaLash™
Spain
1 day using the app
January 29, 2024

This Shopify app transformed my cross-selling game effortlessly. Adding products is a breeze, and activating them with a switch is a game-changer. The streamlined process not only saved me time but also made it hassle-free. Whether you're a seasoned seller or just starting, this app is a must-try for boosting your sales potential with ease!

Navarrete Furniture
33 minutes using the app
November 28, 2023

it should be a little quicker but it seems pretty good. I'll continue using it to see if it increases my conversion rate, hope it does! Thanks!!

La Chanclería