No more back-and-forth emails
Customers can easily upload files to orders without your intervention
Huge files aren't a problem
Tested for up to 3 GB
One storage - your Dropbox acc
Uploaded files are no longer scattered around in your inbox - they are neatly stored in your Dropbox account
About File Upload To Inbox
Upload files with orders
If your sell custom products (such as t-shirts), you can allow customers to upload unlimited files with their orders. File To Inbox provides easy file upload to your customers.
- custom images to be printed on t-shirts
- customer's logo to be engraved by you
- personalized signs (customer adds whatever files you need)
- various other product customizations
Customers can upload images with their orders and videos, ZIP, PDF, Excel, Word files...anything up to 2GB.
Why do I need it?
You need it to receive large files, that are too large to email, from:
- promotional materials or large product images from manufacturers
- potential investors or
- custom uploads from customers
- anyone else directly to your Dropbox account.
How it works
1) You create a page Like: mysite.myshopify.com/pages/upload You send this link to your clients.
2) Your client uploads a file All your client needs is a browser and they are ready to upload Works on any device (PC / Mac / Smartphone / Tablet).
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
The Mint Edition
This app has been great! Easy to integrate into product and custom pages. Customer service is excellent and very helpful. Highly recommend this app.
We were struggling to find a way for customers to upload very large files. We make the Pad-Zilla®, the world's biggest mouse pads and customer images for custom designs need to be true to size. As we make designs up to 8 foot long (and bigger), the images can be extremely large. The ONLY solution was a 3TB Dropbox and this gem of an app that connects our Custom page with image uploads, directly to our Dropbox! It was extremely easy to install on any of our product(s), with lots of configuration options. Very impressed with how easy the synchronization and reporting to Dropbox is. Kudos to Peter the developer! I am now a big fan!
Thank you so much for your wonderful review!
This app is wonderful. I highly recommend it for anyone looking for this type of functionality on your site.