Merchants highly recommend this app for selling digital products due to its seamless delivery system and user-friendly interface. It offers a free trial and affordable paid plans with advanced features. Merchants can customize email text, logo, and message, and add a "download" section to the customer purchase history page. The support team is praised for their quick response and dedication. The app also provides analytics tracking and file delivery confirmation, making it particularly effective and affordable for small businesses.

May 14, 2024

The app has worked great for me with no issues in the year I have used it. Easy to set up and manage - I started with the free plan but soon wanted the added features so I upgraded a few months ago. I would recommend this app for any shop selling digital products.

Trendy Fox Studio
Over 1 year using the app
April 15, 2024

I struggled getting our digital downloads up and running until I found Filemonk. We've had it for several months and after figuring out the initial steps to load digital content, its worked great. After several months, I had a question, and Sandesh got back to me super quickly with a helpful answer, very good customer service. I really like how the Download now feature appears in the customer thank you email - its very helpful for the customer. Definitely would recommend this app.

Out West Beads
6 months using the app
April 28, 2024

This app has been an absolute game-changer. As someone who offers digital products, having a seamless delivery system is crucial for customer satisfaction, and this app delivers on every front. The automatic and immediate delivery of digital products right after checkout has not only streamlined my workflow but has also greatly enhanced the overall shopping experience for my customers. No more waiting around for emails or manual intervention, everything is handled effortlessly by the app.

Dr. Adriana Soto-Colón
5 months using the app
May 23, 2024

Filemonk and their team truly are amazing! We have had to message in a few times for help setting up our codes on a new store, and each time, Sandesh or Anaam was right there to help! They both had great communication, customer service and were always up to speed on what was needed. Sandesh has gone above and beyond! He has helped with our testing phase and so much more! I would highly recommend them to anyone! Best customer service! Sandesh can fix almost any issue, truly listens to your company's needs, follows up on all changes, and is very fast to act!

PDQ Car Wash Shop
About 1 month using the app
May 17, 2024

love this platform thank you this platform has help me out on many sales

MYDIGITALBAG
6 months using the app
April 29, 2024

A file delivery that works very well and customer service from a team who are very helpful, and will bend over backwards to help you!

Sex Ed Shop
About 1 year using the app
March 19, 2024

We have been using Filemonk for the last year and are so happy with the digital delivery service. We have also used them in conjunction with a subscription service and they have integrated seamlessly. The few minor issues we have had, the customer service has been very responsive and resolved it very quickly.

Simply On Purpose Print Shop
About 1 year using the app
March 21, 2024

I switched to this app to sell my digital content in December, my busiest time of the year, because the app that I was using previously started to fail. Since my merge to this app, I have received outstanding support from them anytime I have a question.
They are very responsive and detail oriented. They were able to walk me through the entire process of merging from the old app to this one and went above and beyond to make sure that it went flawlessly.
I highly recommend using this app if you sell digital products.

Pixel Perfect Sequences
4 months using the app
April 23, 2024

The entire Filemonk team, and Anaam specifically, are incredibly responsive and helpful! They addressed a problem we were having (of our own creation) with extremely fast turnaround!! The Filemonk app has been easy to use and is a great service for providing our customers with their downloads and easy access to re-download as needed.

Rooted in Language
About 2 months using the app
February 24, 2024

I've been with Filemonk for two years. My business is a busy one and they're always on top of it. Whenever I have any issues their costumer service is always extremely helpful. I highly recommend using this App.

Noah from @liveforlines