4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for selling digital products due to its intuitive interface, customization options, and ease of use. Many appreciate its free version, with an upgrade option for more storage and features. The app is praised for its performance, reliability, and time-saving capabilities. Exceptional customer service, including responsiveness and feature development based on feedback, is also noted. Merchants value its reasonable pricing, easy installation, and multilingual support.

February 3, 2024

Absolutely amazing, Only solution out there to my problems, and gets the Job done professionally and flawlessly.

slhsimdesigns
Over 1 year using the app
January 9, 2024

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit dem Service von Filemonk. Wir hatten noch nie Beanstandungen seitens der Kunden, und bei Fragen ist immer rasch jemand verfügbar. Die Funktionalität enthält, was wir brauchen, zu einem angemessenen Preis. Sehr empfehlenswert.

WissenSchaffer
Germany
About 1 year using the app
January 27, 2024

After testing multiple apps for digital file delivery, Filemonk has proven to be the best option for our needs. It makes management of our digital products and fulfillment very easy. Also, support is very quick to respond and makes sure that any questions we have are answered in detail, where other apps may just send you a link to a knowledgebase article. Highly recommend!

Wolf Conservation Center - Adoptions
9 months using the app
February 2, 2024

Loving it so far!

Wild cove prints
5 months using the app
January 27, 2024

I have just launched my first digital product using Filemonk. I am using the free version at the moment because I wanted to trial it but I am super impressed already. It is very easy to use and very initiative. The free version is limited in the number of downloads per month but it does include enough of the other features that I have been able to get a great understanding of what I can do. I will be upgrading to the paid version soon.
Thank you for an excellent product.

Nana Anna NZ
New Zealand
January 21, 2024

I'm only in the early stages of a Shopify shop but Filemonk appears easy to use to present my digital downloads

Mama Tokus in shop form
3 months using the app
December 29, 2023

I would totally recommend this!

I needed an easy way to send digital files to my customers after they made a purchase, and Filemonk delivered!

Not only is it intuitive to use, but their help videos make getting up and running easy.

You can also check your dashboard to confirm that files were actually sent to the customer after purchase, which is helpful for troubleshooting customer issues.

Super grateful I found this app - give it a try, you won’t be disappointed!

Shop The Queen Life
January 22, 2024

This is a time saver app. I am currently using the free version. I upload my custom digital file in pdf format and send it to my customer through the email they submit when they order. It is quick, easy, and saves me a lot of time. I highly recommend this app. Thanks. Mark

readingwarmupsandmore.com
2 months using the app
December 31, 2023

This app makes it super easy to deliver your digital downloads to customers! I'm certainly a fan, and I'd recommend to anyone who sells ebooks!

Ancient Artery
February 4, 2024

Filemonk has been the best. Really easy to setup & has made the selling of my ebooks absolutely blissful on shopify. Highly recommend Filemonk for selling your digital products.

RoxFitness Coaching