FLATLAY Social Commerce

The Content Marketing Community of Creatives, Fans & Followers

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. External charges may apply.

yraniaquineka

The team was incredibly supportive with helping our interns get onboarded and all our data synced into FLATLAY's system to take advantage of all the social channels we wanted to target. We were able to automate our influencer promotion workflow in just one day. Thanks again!

September 26, 2021

Thanks for your feedback @yrabuaquineka! We're glad to have you as a client and helping the brand further scale : )

tide0

If you are looking for an app that works as advertised, this is what you’re looking for. The price-quality ratio is excellent compared to others we've tested and the support service with the flatlay team is great too!

September 26, 2021

Thanks tide0 really appreciate the kind words!

BalanceLovely™

The tech support is amazing, especially when it comes to fixing things that I broke - they are awesome!! Definitely want to add them to your sales channels.

Ajna Wellbeing

I love this app. It's easy to use and it has helped me get discovered by new customers and fans across social.

Supreme Trimmer

Flatlay has been an amazing sales channel for our company. We've partnered with some great creators and our revenue has increased significantly.

Xtrial Beauty

I used the app to help my brand become more recognized with content creators on TikTok and IG -- so far it's been great and the customer service is outstanding...TY :)

Our Baby Nursery

Wasn't clear or directed to where to "create an account" had to find their website. Even after that I couldn't connect any social accounts has error codes saying I'm not authorised, not a test account etc. So it was a waste of time, this app clearly wasn't ready to be released yet.

June 16, 2021

Hey team we are really sorry to hear that. Glad to help you out to make sure everything is up to par, you may have experienced some odd issues based on the browser you joined through.

Mind shooting us a note direct at support@theflatlay.com to help?
We look forward to helping!

The Collextion

FLATLAY is a great application to connect and expand your reach with your real customers. I freely recommend this app.

June 14, 2021

Appreciate the feedback!
We're always an email away if you ever need us.

Custom Pet Pillows

A fun and easy-to-use app! The campaign workflow to source content with our fans and followers is next level : )

Maskenwald

My experience of partnering with Flatlay has been excellent. Navigating through setting up the app on Shopify, choosing products, and reaching out to Influencers was seamless.