FlexReturn Return Center

FlexReturn Return Center

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Flextech
4.9
December 7, 2022

Great return app! I don’t have much experience with Shopify any return tools before. But the app is quite easy and intuitive to use, I learned and get used to that app in a short time. Also thanks to the customer support to guide and help me.

Product store
December 5, 2022

We were new to this free app. But their customer support is very nice and active, when guiding us to setup the app to fit our return workflows. They create some return rules for our store to customized the app to our store's specific return workflows.

CHEAPOHUTA
Time spent using app: 9 days
December 4, 2022

When we installed this app, at the beginning we encountered some problem with our ShipStation integration. Their customer service help us address the problem step by step professionally. Nice job.

Highkic
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 4, 2022

This app allows us to embed the return page into our Shopify store. So our customers stay at our Store while submitting returns. It is an important feature to us because it enhances our branding.

homeflydealz
France
Time spent using app: 7 days
December 3, 2022

We have been using this app for a while, and the experience is awesome! It save us enormous time from managing customer returns manually. Its free plan offers all the free features we need, which is the same as paid plans. The only difference is that free plan has less quota compared to paid plans, but free plan quota is far enough for us.

My Store