Flowio: Email, Pop up, SMS

Email Pop up & SMS Marketing, Live Chat, Automation Flow

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Irawo Beauty

Time spent using app 34 minutes

Easy to use and set up. Dave was very helpful in answering my questions and helping out with the set up.

March 17, 2022

Dear,

We appreciate receiving such constructive words from you. This is a motivation for us to move the app forward and keep making it better and better.

Our Customer Success team is to be with you anytime you need. Again, thank you so much for choosing the Flowio app.

cocomo.in

Location India

I use this app for emails & pop-ups. It is simple to use and works well. Support team is quick & responsive.

March 16, 2022

Voopies

Location France

I just installed this app a week ago to increase my conversion rate and it is going absolutely awesome. Vincent and Dave helped me build my automations flows and pop up and within 24 hours I already had a big revenue coming in. Definitely one of the best app i tried on Shopify !

Meu Amigo Vito

Location Brazil

Dave, really helped me with a lot of patience :), nice guy! I recommend flowio and also the service.

Lights4Less

Location Australia

Very friendly and professional team member, Dave listened to all my enquiries and implemented what I was asking for. So far so good. Thanks guys for your hard effort

RubyeLorange

Location Netherlands

This is overall a very reliable app to use. In special, thanks to dave who helped me to setup my campaign.

Kismet Klay

Time spent using app 35 minutes

Used this app for email pop ups and Dave was super helpful and speedy. Really nice pop up and easy to make changes and set up

RichGirlLA

I was a lil confuse on how to work the app at first, so i reached out thru chat. My chat buddy was so amazing with helping me set up my pop ups.

Bro Glo

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Very useful app, can do a lot with it. Looking forward to seeing how it will boost my conversions. The developer of this app is super helpful and very responsive. Went above and beyond to help me out with checking if my flows and popups were correct. Definitely recommend!

March 12, 2022

Shop Fair Deal

Location India

Be Helpful Instead of Pitching the Sale. I appreciate his helpful behaviour. I am very satisfied. Thanks Bro.

March 12, 2022