Flowio: Email Marketing,Pop up

SMS-Email Marketing, Pop up, Live chat. Klaviyo, Mailchimp alt

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

NosPetitsAmis

Location France

Great team, great support. David is the best, he is very helpful for setting up your emails flow ! thanks

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback. These are not just regular words, they are incredible encouragement that motivates us to keep moving forward, to make our app as best as possible for merchants like you.

Our Customer Success team will always be with you every step of the journey. Enjoy your stay with Flowio.

Bikewest.com

Great guys, helped to set up a pop-up site and an email for new subscribers. I hope our cooperation will continue to be fruitful.

Bloom Vitality Official

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is awesome and the costumer support goes even beyond everything! very quick response and very easy to work with. Highly reccomended :)

Helen Accessories

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great App! The service staff was extremely friendly and helpful. he approached me when he found that I was having some trouble ! 10/10 recommend!

December 9, 2021

Drea Te

Wow, as soon as I downloaded the app, I was helped and guided immediately. David has helped me create the best pop ups for my website! He even hopped on a video call to help me thoroughly. Overall a great experience and looking forward to further working with Flowio.!

Hi there,

Your feedback is very much appreciated. Our team is motivated by these wonderful comments and we promise to keep working day by day to perfect the app for merchants like you.

You will always be accompanied by our Customer Success team during your journey with Flowio. Again, thank you so much!

Cheers

JeanAdore, LLC

The email templates are really nice and creative. The customer service, especially from David, was amazing. He helped create and amazing email (which saved me time) and he also sent a guided video to help me edit what I needed. Very patient and service driven. There was a 12 hour difference and I was still treated as if we were in the same time zone. Thanks again for the help. Highly recommended!

Hi there,

This is me, David. Thank you for leaving feedback about the app. This is a great encouragement for a new app like us.

YourSageEssentials

David was very helpful while I was setting up my pop up for my website. He even gave me suggestions that matched my website theme. He did everything quickly and responded quickly as well, hope to work with him again to set up other features for my website.

Cocoona Silk

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Ryth was an amazing help, connecting my email up to my pop up. Thanks so much for the great customer service!

Hi there,

This is me, Ryth. Thank you for leaving feedback about the app. This is a great encouragement for a new app like us.

Lymora

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am a begginer and have never used any pop apps before, had no idea what Im doing and was completely lost for a second, Vincent walked me through the app like a pro and made me understand every feature he was very patient and answered every question I had, would definitey reccomend for begginers esspecially iif your a hard head like me

Hi there,

This is me, Vincent, Thank you for leaving feedback about the app. This is a great encouragement for a new app like us.

HELLOGANGA

Location Switzerland

Very nice solution. I've tested others but so far this is the one I like most. Also the Customer Success Manager David was very supportive!