Merchants appreciate this app for its easy implementation of a wide range of Google and custom fonts, enhancing their store's uniqueness and professionalism. It's praised for its seamless integration, smooth performance, and cost-effectiveness. The customer support is highly regarded for its promptness, knowledge, and custom code solutions. The live chat feature is also commended for quick and effective problem-solving, with staff members often mentioned for their exceptional assistance.

April 22, 2023

Great app! Upgraded to include custom fonts. Andy from Fontify was super helpful, I couldn't figure out why the font wasn't showing and he fixed it immediately.

Alba Paris
38 minutes using the app
February 26, 2022

I had a go at adding custom font through the code myself but couldn't get it to work, this app works wonders and great value for money. The customer service is 5* and helped me with any styling I needed quickly and smoothly!

Cliterally The Best
38 minutes using the app
December 14, 2022

Susan was super kind and helped me since the start!
I would totally recommend this app!
assistance is the most important thing

HOMESTUBE
Italy
37 minutes using the app
August 31, 2022

They offered quick and helpful support within just a few minutes and solved the issue I had been facing.

DJSkog
37 minutes using the app
January 13, 2021

Exactly what I was looking for. Sarah was very helpful with any questions I had as I was uploading my fonts editing them.

Selini
33 minutes using the app
July 28, 2022

very helpful and easy to use, i would recommend anyone to use this because it's also free and really nice

Yourpafon
Indonesia
32 minutes using the app
September 1, 2021

I had small problem with my theme, but Jade from the support came up with amazing solution in less than a minute (before that I waited theme support more than 5 days). Greatly appreciated!

shop.stanimirmihov.com
Bulgaria
30 minutes using the app
December 5, 2022

I needed extra help on this (complicated request I had), and the app team was fantastic; the issue was resolved within 5 minutes, and I highly recommend it.

The Rube Goldberg Shop
25 minutes using the app
January 16, 2023

There were some conflicts with my Theme but David had me up and running within minutes. So quick and easy! Thanks david

DV Horticulture
24 minutes using the app
November 20, 2022

Just started using Fontify today - had a few issues getting it up and going but David was very helpful via chat.

Steel + Spectre