Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

FrameMyPet

5 stars service is amazing............................................................................

Coffeestry

As someone who is not a programmer and working with a great theme by Out the Sandbox (Flex), I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to add a new font to my site without needing to manage it via the themes custom setting or coding. Very straight forward. Super happy with the app and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Wild Ivy Bohemian

Great app - excellent support - worked a treat when support from theme developer failed even when their documentation indicates that custom fonts are achievable with code tweaks. Thank you Jade and team!

Dorsila

I used this app so manyyy times, and I can say for sure it is the best app available in the shopify store, and their support team is very responsive and fast. Well done!

Faux Mouvement

Excellente application! L’assistance technique est efficace et très simple d'utilisation. Jade a rapidement répondu à mes questions!

VY ACADEMY

The app itself is very useful. Excellent customer support for a free app, they solved our technical issues in a very efficient manner.

Forget Me Not Candle Co.

the BEST app!!! I have been trying to get the fonts on my page done forever and this app has been my saving grace!! Jade helped me through every step of the way and completely transformed my site into exactly what I needed. She is so sweet and patience, I cannot believe I finally found what I needed this whole time. I will never use another app for this. Thank you So much!!!

Concretepaint & Books

Thanks to all the help from Jade I have had a great experience with the fontify app! The customer support from Jade made designing my website a more positive experience. I wasn't initially happy with the app, but I had no issues after all her help!

BiGG Seasoning

Jade from nitro apps SAVED My life, she was quick, efficient and went above and beyond by helping me move some text around, HIGHLY Recommend! Promote her!

Knot Tied Up

Jade from Nitro Apps is AWESOME! Her lightning-quick responses with answers and solutions to my issues was beyond impressive. She solved it for me! The app is great and the support is even better. Thank you Jade! Highly recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46