Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Lavancaire

Had some trouble integrating with another app, but Sarah was able to sort it out quickly. Great support! Allows me to have the fonts I want too.

Baddie Boulevard

Love this app!! Sarah helped me with exactly what I wanted! She was super friendly and helped me right away, Thank you so much!

Inside Coffee

Great support from Jade. The app worked for me. The response was very quick and helped me solving the problem.

OASEAS

Great support. Quick and attentive to help with any issue that appears. Also, It's extremely easy to use!

Navon

The support on this app is outstanding! AMAZING. Fast and efficient I would honestly recommend this to everyone

Xocolatl Small Batch Chocolate

After some initial frustrations (in Palo Alto theme it messed with mobile drop down menu), support helped me out. Does the trick.

Font Fixation

This app and these coders are absolutely AMAZING. Everything I've thrown at them they've responded to within 24 hours, have a solution for everything, and have helped transform our site. Absolutely a MUST if you want to take your site to the next level.

For Better Choice

Sarah from Nitro apps is amazing! She was responsive and quickly fixed the issue! I was overall very satisfied with the app, and the customer service puts cherry on top!

Distrikids

I had a question and in few minutes they helped me and solved my problem. And the app is perfect. The best service!!

BRAUZZ.

Tried coding the font into my theme myself but this app just makes it so much easier. There was an error after installing but customer support fixed it within 5 minutes! Would def recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25