Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

JAMILABOX

Had some issues with other apps
but fontify manager "jade" she solved problem quickly and perfectly.

Next & Co.

Jade was really helpful in assisting me linking my fonts to my shopify store. She helped me make it look exactly how i wanted it :-)

Palm of Feronia

Jade (chat) helped with everything! So useful, 10/10 recommend! My website has all font, as I wanted them and Jade helped me with multiple amends to get it looking perfect.

着圧ソックス Sockwell Japan

Customer support Jade does really good. I recommend this app thank you so much Jade.素早いサポートで課題解決してもらえました。とても助かりました。

kikiandsu

Epic app! Realtime assitance. Jade Who chats with you is soo sooo good with her work. She knows exactly how o change whats needed in seconds. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF ITS A SHOPIFY THEME OR A THEME FOREST THEME THIS APP WORKS:)

SNAPCAMP

After they did a new setup this add is really working good and easy better than before. Really cool now !

Drawn to Ecology

Super easy to do and when I wasn't able to get some symbols to come through Jade was very helpful getting every single thing to look the way it should in the font. Very happy I didn't have to touch any code to make my website feel more cohesive to my artwork and business!

Maison Nomade - Concept Store

Jade was very helpful but I dontlike the app, its not easy to use at all.

The Good Life

Jade was very helpful. I hope that I will continue to have a good experience.
Will ask for help as needed

L' imageBeauty

Very easy to use and can customize every part of the template. Very promising app. The developer is very helpful and kind, she helps me a lot to achieve what i want! must use for your website. :D

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14