4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to customize their site with unique fonts, enhancing brand identity. It's praised for its seamless integration, mobile optimization, and compatibility with Google fonts. The app's interface is easy to use and allows customization of specific site parts. The customer service is highly commended for their prompt and knowledgeable assistance, often providing custom code. The app also offers a chat feature for immediate support. It's recommended for its affordable one-time premium service cost, high performance, and fast response rate from the support team.

December 20, 2023

Jade was very helpful today with helping us customize different fonts for different areas of the site!

The Roasters Pack
About 2 months using the app
November 8, 2023

very cool functional application, I want to express a huge thank you to the employee in the online chat Jade, he helped me a lot to fix the error. as for me I overloaded him with work but he very professionally performed the work and fulfilled all my wishes that I had very quickly and cool.

This is okay?)

Reship
Israel
4 months using the app
December 31, 2023

Andy is the best help ever! Fixed my issue quickly and helped me with any issue l had. Give him a raise!

BRND
About 1 month using the app
December 6, 2023

Jade was very helpful and fixed some issues in no time. She's very eager to help. Great support!

Glint Antwerp
Belgium
Over 1 year using the app
January 9, 2024

Jimmy is a great guy who helped me with a challenge I had. Very fast and clear communication.

Toonify
Sweden
29 days using the app
December 29, 2023

Andy has been very helpful and efficient! Thank you!

Pachada
7 months using the app
December 18, 2023

The ability to add custom fonts for Shopify is a game-changer for me. This app is fast, and the support team is fantastic — always quick to assist.

LEO MATHILD
Germany
12 days using the app
January 15, 2024

It was super easy for me to import a Google font. And the support was extremely helpful when I had a question. They took the time to look into my configurations and solved the problem!

Cadence Prints
Austria
3 days using the app
January 30, 2024

Super helpful and quick responses. Fonts integrate seamlessly.

MELYMEDIA
About 1 month using the app
December 5, 2023

Great app. Easy to use and incredible service. Jade is always helping with any thing needed!

Hebe Soul