Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

DaniSew Creative

A bit of a learning curve as with most things in Shopify but customer shop has been great! Jade helped me get the font size just like I wanted and showed me how to make future edits.

Uluru Apparel

This app is great if you need to add your brand fonts to your website, since shopify's fonts are somewhat limited. I was able to reach out to their team, and Jade was able to help me get everything in place for my site. If you are looking to customize your site with specific fonts, this app is for you.

MUDRA

Amazing app, works incredibly well and quite effortless and easily. Prob one of the best apps ice used on my site in years! And great customer service, on hand very quickly to support - which is always a game changer!

Savara Intimates

This app is amazing! I struggled so much with changing the fonts on my website and this app makes it so easy. You can change anything you want and it's very intuitive to use. I had a small question and received live support. Really recommend it.

Elicious BV

Using the app to get our own 'tone' on the website. Easy install and perfect service support from Jade for our multi-lingual appearance. Highly recommended.

WORDSWITHOUTFILTER

I must highlight one of the most services apps I have known in the system. Come back and help very very quickly. Very professional. Loving attitude. Highly recommended

STAAL

Works great! Looks great. Staff is very helpfull and they're responding to your questions very fast!

bold skin co.

Great customer service. The app can be a bit trick to get used to, but luckily their customer service is on point and very helpful.

Clay date

Great support when I encountered an error (later found it it wasn't caused by the app but by my connection). A good app which does what it says it does!

Erin Halla

The app is not very intuitive however the customer service is excellent- they will help you customize your fonts in whatever way you need!