Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

†he Es†ablishmen†

Easy to use, Instant results. Extremely helpful online chat service if you do get stuck. 10/10. Worth the small investment.

La Société Sauvage

Very easy and intuitive to use (with the element picker). Also the live chat is helping (within minutes (I was during business hour)). 10/10 , I would use again and recommaend

Polly & Co.

Fantastic app! It has allowed me to use custom fonts across my website to ensure brand consistency. Customer service goes above and beyond, making the whole process extremely easy. Highly recommend this app!

Loudmouth Snacks

This app is absolutely imperative for any brands using Shopify and want to utilise custom fonts for ultimate brand continuity. The most awesome thing about this App however is the epic level of customer service provided! These guys (Jade helped me in my case) are just out of this world helpful & friendly. You can really see that they take great pride in providing awesome customer service and ultimately they really want your shop to succeed and are happy to help in the process to ensure all your fonts are installed correctly and applied to the relevant elements. Couldn't recommend these guys highly enough or this app highly enough. If you're sitting on the fence about investing it in, don't... just get installed. Very reasonable pricing too. 5/5.

Raie Eyewear

Jade was extremely helpful! She helped so much and I could not be more happy with how fast and efficient she was!

Blumenmaedchen

I had contact with Jade 2 times, she was a great help. Asked very quickly, every problem quickly resolved, I'm thrilled! SUPER, SUPER service and a SUPER TOOL !!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Update: I have already received help from Mrs. Jade several times. always very friendly and ready to help. there are few apps with such good support. thank you again

Club V

Very good service with fast & helpful assistance through the chat. Great app and easy workflow. Totally recommend it.

Label Dancewear

This is a nice app, I like the price for the custom fonts I can now use on my shop. It makes it look unique and sets the tone I want. The app itself is simple enough, Im the worst with tech and the team can talk you through anything that is confusing or not working right away. Over all did not take long to customize all my fonts and was completely worth it! looks amazing now!

INTO

This solves a lot of headaches. Took me a quick chat with their online assistant to figure out how it works but from there it is very easy to use. Cheers!

Leia Inc. | Lume Pad

This app is very useful to change all fonts in my shop, and the customer service is really reactive. Thanks.