Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Xocolatl Small Batch Chocolate

After some initial frustrations (in Palo Alto theme it messed with mobile drop down menu), support helped me out. Does the trick.

Font Fixation

This app and these coders are absolutely AMAZING. Everything I've thrown at them they've responded to within 24 hours, have a solution for everything, and have helped transform our site. Absolutely a MUST if you want to take your site to the next level.

For Better Choice

Sarah from Nitro apps is amazing! She was responsive and quickly fixed the issue! I was overall very satisfied with the app, and the customer service puts cherry on top!

Distrikids

I had a question and in few minutes they helped me and solved my problem. And the app is perfect. The best service!!

BRAUZZ.

Tried coding the font into my theme myself but this app just makes it so much easier. There was an error after installing but customer support fixed it within 5 minutes! Would def recommend.

SluttyCase

The customer service was very fast acting and helped me right away. They even went in to find my problem in a matter of a few moments:)

Britts' Fermented Foods

Their customer service is by far and away the best experience I have had with any Shopify plugin, and most other services to-boot. Jade is an exceptional help! Thank you all at the Nitro App Team. The app itself is a little clunky- shifting between editing which fonts do what fir your site could be streamlined. Also, there seems to be some weird default code preventing certain text changes from showing up, but its easy to remove. Again though, cannot express enough how helpful and quick to reply the customer is.

SunnySide Botanicals

exceptional customer service, thank you to Jade for all your help. My website now looks more customized

The Blingg Boutique

My new favorite app it help me so much to get the font I needed for my website it also was very easy to use

INFINITIUM Watches

Very very good costumer service! Jade was very helpful and helped me apply different themes to different parts of the website.