Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

M.A. TAUGHT ME

I really love this app! easiest way to get alternative fonts that shopify itself does not offer. I was helped by one of the lovely assistants called Jade as I wanted to change my store name from capitals to lowercase letters & she was absolutely amazing! Thank you sooo much xx

Lowheads

app is very easy to use, customer service is very responsive and helpful. would highly recommend to standardize fonts and style across entire website.

The Boutique at Studio 36

Jade was my Fontify representative. I am not good with anything tech related, so I required much help with setting up my custom fonts... I can also be quire difficult, in that I am also very particular about the aesthetics of my site - Jade was extremely helpful, friendly, and professional the whole time! I had many requests and she handled them all excellently and with a great attitude! Very happy with this app and with Jade's services!

Jerusalem Judaica

מעולה לאתרים בעברית!
גם לתבניות קנויות וסגורות ניתן להתקין ולהגדיל פונטים. תענוג
Very Helpful for sites with multiple languages

Meliz Dance Shop

Super easy to use, we found our google font and upload it in 2 minutes. Then chatted with the support team and they were really helpful. A must have app!!!

SNAPCAMP

Big shit, steeling me a lot of time. This app is doing nuts completely not to undserstand, sometimes doing good sometimes not

June 11, 2020

Dear Snap Camp Admin Team,

We're extremely sorry for the inconvenience you encountered in the Fontify App.
It seems that you haven't contacted us via Live chat support, have you? Our live chat support team is always available to help you out!

We can assure you that the app works very well in every Shopify store. So could you please let us assist you with your fonts?
You just need to describe how you want to install the fonts to your storefront. Then we will help you change it for free and as soon as possible!
Looking forward to hearing from you.

RabbitRabbit NZ

Not knowing about Fontify, had been trying for hours to install custom font. On installing their app it seemed like a small miracle as my font up and running with a little help from Jade inside 10 minutes. Brilliant!

pbathletesclub

Great app for installing your brands custom font to your store, much easier than I was expecting and the customer support during the process was fantastic, highly recommend :)

TDN Tools

Great app, really easy to use. I had a couple of issues with some of the icons when I changed the font but Jade was very helpful and efficient, quickly rectifying the problem.

Floralis Beauty

Fantastic app and customer service. Great if you are looking to add an extra layer of customisation in a quick and easy way.