Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

VY ACADEMY

The app itself is very useful. Excellent customer support for a free app, they solved our technical issues in a very efficient manner.

Forget Me Not Candle Co.

the BEST app!!! I have been trying to get the fonts on my page done forever and this app has been my saving grace!! Jade helped me through every step of the way and completely transformed my site into exactly what I needed. She is so sweet and patience, I cannot believe I finally found what I needed this whole time. I will never use another app for this. Thank you So much!!!

Concretepaint & Books

Thanks to all the help from Jade I have had a great experience with the fontify app! The customer support from Jade made designing my website a more positive experience. I wasn't initially happy with the app, but I had no issues after all her help!

BiGG Seasoning

Jade from nitro apps SAVED My life, she was quick, efficient and went above and beyond by helping me move some text around, HIGHLY Recommend! Promote her!

Knot Tied Up

Jade from Nitro Apps is AWESOME! Her lightning-quick responses with answers and solutions to my issues was beyond impressive. She solved it for me! The app is great and the support is even better. Thank you Jade! Highly recommend this app.

Toasty Glam

I received excellent help from the Nitro staff, they were quick and responsive, and provided helpful answers. Thank you so much for all of your help!

Y.T.G.

Super helpful staff and easy to navigate platform. Love this app! I couldn't figure out how to change my website's font until I found this app.

Silk Stories

Initially when I first installed the app it was frustrating to not be able to change all the fonts I had intended to, but I approached the help desk chat and Jade was prompt in her replies and helpful even though I had multiple questions. Thanks for the great service!

The Lash & Brow Co

I installed this app and needed some additional help...reached out to the help desk and a young lady called Jade resolved my issue within 5 minutes. Great service and thank you.

CollarTrek

Super simple to use and appreciate the customer service. I think this is a must-have app because Shopify doesn't give many font options out of the box.