Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

LILÉ.COM

Amazing ! Don't waste your time with tedious coding. This app has helped me so much and the customer service is excellent and patient. 5 stars from me.

Da Kine's Kava

This is a pretty solid app, with no coding involved. I was easily able to do custom fonts with no coding for all of the headers and body text. My only complaint is that there is no option to do the text on buttons, etc. So to get all of my fonts to match I still had to do a little coding. Otherwise, great app!

SchenkmirwasDE

Its a very nice app. I have always been searching for a method to use different fonts that you cant find in the shopify theme editor. this was perfect for me to make my store look better. Also the support is very helpful. Thanks!

Meineck

Very competent and fast support. Within a few minutes my problem was completely solved. thanks to Jade

youfreen

A great app with excellent support! I am thrilled! In case of questions someone was immediately available and helped very competently! Thanks to Jade!

GoodLove Goods

Great app.
I was a little hesitant to start, but it won me over with the top-notch customer service!

again.and.again

I used this app to install my custom fonts on various themes in shopify and it has worked flawlessly. I have occasionally had to ask for support and every time they have been responsive and helpful. Jade in particular was great.

Fiixt

This app is PERFECT for anybody wanting to easily change their font on their theme.

Customer service is great too!

It took me 60 seconds to change the fonts on my theme into the one I wanted!!

Would highly recommend to eevryone!

Jax & Spades Coffee Roasters

Jade was and is fantastic at what she does. If you are looking to add custom fonts to ANY part of your website than this is the app to get. And the customer service from Jade is phenomenal. Fontify is the answer to custom fonts

ma cos

The app is GREAT. I needed the help of the Live Chat to fix some problems I had as a non-expert of the platform. JADE WAS THE BEST ASSISTANT OF ALL TIME. Thank you Jade, i wish you all the best