Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

ampersandeetc

Very easy to install and to use! I was having a problem with my theme regarding the font sizes, wich I couldn't customize at all. Fontify solve this problem for me and Jade, the assistant, helped me through the settings so I could perfectly set the sizes I wanted. 11 out of 10 :)

IAIOS

Very easy to use and works very well. Also they provide a very good costumer service if you have any problem.

JAMILABOX

Had some issues with other apps
but fontify manager "jade" she solved problem quickly and perfectly.

Next & Co.

Jade was really helpful in assisting me linking my fonts to my shopify store. She helped me make it look exactly how i wanted it :-)

Palm of Feronia

Jade (chat) helped with everything! So useful, 10/10 recommend! My website has all font, as I wanted them and Jade helped me with multiple amends to get it looking perfect.

着圧ソックス Sockwell Japan

Customer support Jade does really good. I recommend this app thank you so much Jade.素早いサポートで課題解決してもらえました。とても助かりました。

kikiandsu

Epic app! Realtime assitance. Jade Who chats with you is soo sooo good with her work. She knows exactly how o change whats needed in seconds. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF ITS A SHOPIFY THEME OR A THEME FOREST THEME THIS APP WORKS:)

SNAPCAMP

After they did a new setup this add is really working good and easy better than before. Really cool now !

Drawn to Ecology

Super easy to do and when I wasn't able to get some symbols to come through Jade was very helpful getting every single thing to look the way it should in the font. Very happy I didn't have to touch any code to make my website feel more cohesive to my artwork and business!

Maison Nomade - Concept Store

Jade was very helpful but I dontlike the app, its not easy to use at all.