Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

The Diamond Five

Awesome customer service, at first I had some trouble but they were more than happy to fix it and now my store's fonts are looking just the way I want it, would highly recommend

bosserwines

awesome app, made life so much easier for me to apply my own fonts on any theme, and the customer service is so helpful and personal, im in awe!

Surf Story

I absolutely love this app! The customer service is incredible! Jade helped me for so long and I got all the font sizes changed on my page with the font that I needed. Thank you Jade for everything. You were incredible and so patient with me. I'm so grateful to have this app to have my website look great. Thanks again! :) I also had so much help fro Sarah, thank you so much for the amazing customer service!

Lifebetweenplants.

Sarah helped me tremendously! Even though im on the free plan, she responded within 1 minute- and gave me the answers I was looking for a long time. Awsome! Keep m going you guys <3

procuratorial

This app is just wonderful! An easy way to really make a shop stand out by customizing the typography. In addition, I had a question, and my message was returned with helpful information, very quickly, and friendly. I would highly recommend for anyone who doesn't want to, or doesn't have the time, to learn how to code.

MNML Planner

Amazing App, outstanding Customer Support! It is extremely easy to use and Jade was stellar in answering all my questions.

Listasafn Íslands

The application is simple and easy to use. Very good customer service that answered all of my questions.

Magpie & Mama

This app is amazing and very easy to use. I've managed to install all of my custom fonts and the chat support is incredible. Jade responded instantly and helped me with something that I couldn't quite figure out

BLUE FARM

10/10 customer service. Thanks Jade for helping me make my shop look more professional and aesthetically pleasing.

SNIKT Comics

Great app and very affordable option to having someone code Shopify. After one practice run we have the process down.