Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Meliz Dance Shop

Super easy to use, we found our google font and upload it in 2 minutes. Then chatted with the support team and they were really helpful. A must have app!!!

RabbitRabbit NZ

Not knowing about Fontify, had been trying for hours to install custom font. On installing their app it seemed like a small miracle as my font up and running with a little help from Jade inside 10 minutes. Brilliant!

pbathletesclub

Great app for installing your brands custom font to your store, much easier than I was expecting and the customer support during the process was fantastic, highly recommend :)

TDN Tools

Great app, really easy to use. I had a couple of issues with some of the icons when I changed the font but Jade was very helpful and efficient, quickly rectifying the problem.

Floralis Beauty

Fantastic app and customer service. Great if you are looking to add an extra layer of customisation in a quick and easy way.

1Blue

Absolutely fantastic app for easily uploading custom fonts. I could not for the life of me figure out how to specify different fonts for the English and Japanese versions of our Shop, but Jade swept in and saved the day. 10/10 recommend!

The Twisted Tulip

Awesome service! Jade is so helpful and does exactly what you asked for!
Highly recommend this app!!!!

LOVOIRX

I love the access to chat whilst designing, super helpful and convenient. jade assisted me in assigning my font to the specific sections

santé-biencultiveeFR

Easy to use and highly flexible app to customize your font and make it more reflective of your brand. Customer service was amazing: fast responsive and fixed all my issues. I am delighted with this app.

WineLobby

Jade from the support team helped me within minutes with custom code. Very nice app, you can add any google font you like in your theme (free or 3rd party).