Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

YoheiFukuda

Great guide from Jade, changed the font I needed. This app is really helpful. Highly recommend. I really appreciate it.

LIVIN Italy Shop

Great app and support team, I highly recommend for any custom fonts which need quick implementation.

Mellow Moon Candles

I used this app to change the font across my entire website. Incredibly easy to use and great support. I had a small issue with my review stars not being readable with my chosen font. Jade at customer services sorted this out for me really quickly. Definitely recommend!

SCHFE

Great guide from Jade, changed the font i needed. This app is really helpful. Highly recommend. Really appreciate it.

BILLY BONES

With a little help from Jade, I hade changed my Font in seconds! Great app if you want to add a special font to your website!

Rebeldy

I have apps that do other more complex tasks, yet this my favorite one hands down. It's simple to use and it just works. The only time I ever needed help, the chat support responded immediately, and they went above and beyond to make sure that I had the exact font I needed for a particular element within my website. Jade was my customer care rep and she did an excellent job. If you're a design snob like me this app is a most have.

inHouseNewYork

Really made installing custom fonts easier and the customer service was fantastic! Thanks Helen!

Posidonie

Super easy to install and use. Helen, the girl working at support is fast and ultra smart ! She helped me find the best font ! Thank you again !

Sortistic

Easy to use app, I just uploaded a font and it worked and super fast response service by Helen! Recommend!

TEAVENLIFE

I really like how fast and accurate their customer service responds to my inquires!!! It is very easy to use the app.