Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Nitro Apps
4.9
October 24, 2022

Great app. I had an issue getting the fonts up and running because of my shop code but Jimmy from their customer service team fixed my code and got the fonts working perfectly for me. Everything seems to be working fine now. Great customer service!

The Aussie Seed Shed
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 24, 2022

Essential application for customising your shop when you are using an overly rigid theme and don't want to put your hand on the code. Certainly there are several other reasons to use it, great.

My Pet Hero
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 20, 2022

I had some problems with the app. There could be some problems/bugs but Susan helped me to solve different problems! Good work!

KER
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 18, 2022

Fontify was the first app installed for my store and as a new user, I was a bit overwhelmed by everything. I decided to reach out to support for some assistance and they were INCREDIBLE. Anna, from support, helped me achieve all the customizations I asked for in a timely manner and did not hesitate to help further when needed. She also explained the process so I could better understand and thoroughly double checked the changes we made. Highly recommend the app and their support team! Thank you Anna & thank you Fontify!

Cosette
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 17, 2022

Andy was of great help solving my problem. This app is absolutely amazing if you have a font which is not supported by Shopify themes and the support is brilliant

-Teeny Cherubs-