Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Change any Google fonts, Custom Fonts easily for your website

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Olomuss

I needed help with changing the font size. I was writing the custom stylesheet as, "font-size: 14px" and nothing was happening. After speaking with Jade from the customer service live chat, she said to try to write it as "font-size: 14px !important;" and it worked! In total this took like 2 minutes, and I was done - not to mention it's like 11 PM for me here in Canada. Thanks Jade! Bronson

Bold CEO

Time spent using app About 1 month

Jade jumped in and helped me get this set up quickly for my shop! I like that there's no code required.

SHEMORE

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

Their developers were just too enthusiastic and went out of their way to solve problems for me. Special thanks to Jade.

Umara

Time spent using app 1 day

This app is brilliant and so easy to use. I'm a brand designer and don't know code at all, but I was able to use the Google fonts I had recommended to my client. Looks lovely. Support is quick and helpful as well. Answered my question within a few minutes!

FLESS

Location Germany

The support is super fast and reliable. Highly recommended! We are satisfied with the app, because it fulfills everything regarding the font types.

Elektronikus Vagyonvédelem webáruház

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Easy to use and quick response and solution to my problem from the dev. Recommended. ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

SAJA

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super easy and seamless app. Have been using for more than a year and everything worked perfectly. Great and fast customer service as well, Jade helped me resolve an issue within 15 minutes of me sending the message. Would recommend!

RESME CANDLE CO

app works perfectly to elevate and customize your website to fit your branding. customer support is very responsive and helpful with any questions or concerns. definitely recommend!

Quantum

Location France

la miglior app per quanto riguarda la personalizzazione del proprio sito,assistenza tecnica perfetta

Ahoi-Werk

Location Germany

Great app! Easy to install; I had a bit of a problem that my font showed right in the shop, but Jade from the support helped me quickly and was very nice. Now everything works fine. Thank you so much! Now my shop looks exactly how I want it to look and the shop performance is not disturbed by the code. Thumbs up!!!