Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Weeb Prints

Great customer service, worked like a charm!! I would recommend it to anyone who wants to give their store a little extra touch!

MINUS ART

Good customer service. Some of the headings didn't change but they helped me quickly. One thing I would add to the app is that possibility of working on copy themes.

Wohven

App works great with our theme and customer service was extremely helpful in figuring out an issue we were having on our end. Highly recommend!

Approaching Greatness

The customer service chat was very helpful! They helped me with some custom font placements that I couldn't figure out on my own.

Gold Hair Pro

THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS AWESOME! I use this app, I struggle to change my font but now it's past story. Thank you Fontify Team !

Sustainable Love Nest

I downloaded this app to use a custom font on my website as I am not a CSS/HTML expert. I was more than happy to pay $10 for the chance it worked - and it did! There was an issue with my theme's code and it didn't work for a couple elements, but their customer service was on the issue instantly and didn't stop until they figured out the issue (and they did)! Awesome customer service, the only app that works from what I've tried. 10/10 recommend!

Lacuna Kava Bar

Easy to use, this is an excellent app allowed us to maintain our brand consistently across platforms!

Barker Wellness

Such a powerful app and the support is even better. Jade was quick to answer any questions I had. Make your life easy and get this one.

VENI.VIDI.VICI

It does what it says. I can't believe this app is free. Love it so much! And the support is great! Would highly recommend

Me Loovely

We had some issues with the styling of some our text and luckily Jade sorted this out for me no problem. I would 100% recommend this app to other not only for the functionality but also with a great support team behind it as well.