Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Shapes of Wisdom

This app has solved a big problem that I had. Not only that, after only 5 minutes trying to figure out how to make it work, Sarah from customer support came in to help. Quick, easy, and nice. Good job, guys!

Eden Diodati

Great app! Super user friendly and customer support was really good. Even for a novice it is easy, solves a problem and is intuitive

CREATOR FX

Amazing App and even better customer support, they have been extremely helpful and super quick to answer!

ZILDO.IT

Added a custom font to my website and received a very quick supportto improve even more the result. Thanks a lot !

Stewpendous Cooking

I used this app to some basic changes - very easy. Also, let me quickly see the impact of making font type and font size changes. Then ran into some difficulties but Jade was absolutely fantastic and made the changes I needed. Wow!!!

Jardin de Toury

It works and is not very hard to use. Client support was great. Good value and I like that you only pay once.

Niccolò P.

This app worked perfectly for me to add a custom font to my website, Niccolò P. Very intuitive to use and support very responsive. I like the once-off purchase price too as I have an aversion to monthly subscription models! See the app in action at niccolo-p.com.

ココココココココココ COTTO

A very good app. It was easy to use different fonts and the support was very polite.
I would be happy if I could use two fonts properly in one sentence.

what you stand for.

great app, that works really easy and the support from Jade and Sarah was remarkably fast and good. still, free or standard fonts are easier to use on you shop (so think about it twice ;)), but if you need custom fonts, the app is doing a good job!

Shop San Diego Zoo

Worked well for what we needed in having a custom font for the H1 Headers. Installation was easy and even when I had a question, support responded very quickly.