Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

GetGlow

It took a while to understand my inquiry about issues I'm having with the font, but Jade went above and beyond to help me sort it out. Thanks

Heatport

This APP is a SCAM. It charged me full amount to be able to even try and it overwrites all fonts in in theme instead of adding the font to the available fonts, therefore the app is RUBISH. Have requested the refund back and the support did not even reply (therefore I feel as robbed). Stay away from this APP. UPDATE: The Developer sent the full refund after placing the above feedback which is good. 3 stars

November 1, 2020

Hello, We apologize for the inconvenience, for each font we have the option to overwrite the existing fonts or not and you can completely turn it off so that it doesn't affect the entire site. We are a small business and we don't fool anyone, we don't want to lose our reputation for just $ 10 so hopefully you can use more precise words, and thousands of Fontify users without any problem. We are happy to get a refund if you didn't find the app helpful. If you need any help, email support@the4.co and we'll be sure to help you with any issues with Fontify.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review even though it's a negative one, it will bring the full experience to our customers.

Best regards
Henry

bykvp

This app is super user friendly and when I couldn't figure things out, I got amazing help from someone on the customer service team, Jade. They made it very easy for me to customize exactly which fonts I wanted when I changed my theme and had to start over.

UR CASES

Fantastic app, my site now has a whole different style. Plus perfect assistance, they solved my problem in no time!

The Diamond Five

Awesome customer service, at first I had some trouble but they were more than happy to fix it and now my store's fonts are looking just the way I want it, would highly recommend

bosserwines

awesome app, made life so much easier for me to apply my own fonts on any theme, and the customer service is so helpful and personal, im in awe!

Surf Story

I absolutely love this app! The customer service is incredible! Jade helped me for so long and I got all the font sizes changed on my page with the font that I needed. Thank you Jade for everything. You were incredible and so patient with me. I'm so grateful to have this app to have my website look great. Thanks again! :) I also had so much help fro Sarah, thank you so much for the amazing customer service! Sarah was amazing as well!

Lifebetweenplants.

Sarah helped me tremendously! Even though im on the free plan, she responded within 1 minute- and gave me the answers I was looking for a long time. Awsome! Keep m going you guys <3

procuratorial

This app is just wonderful! An easy way to really make a shop stand out by customizing the typography. In addition, I had a question, and my message was returned with helpful information, very quickly, and friendly. I would highly recommend for anyone who doesn't want to, or doesn't have the time, to learn how to code.

MNML Planner

Amazing App, outstanding Customer Support! It is extremely easy to use and Jade was stellar in answering all my questions.