Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Chantry House

Really useful, the developers are always on hand to help me update the website when I need them. Recommend

OISELLE

Easy to use and their help has been really above and beyond. Their customer service is super responsive and quick to help out.

Shop Low Cost - IG@shoplowcost Sito Ufficiale

I've installed Fontify app but after uninstall some part of code have remained and i can't remove it... i can't re-install app too... how can i do? how can contact by live chat?

Rollatte

Awesome and very useful app that lets you add any font of your choice very quickly, with no need for complex coding, and blends smoothly within your theme. It instantly applied the font I wanted to all the headings on my website. The app also gives you a lot of flexibility, as you can choose exactly which kinds of headings and text would be applied with each font, and with a bit of coding you can also change the font's size and styling. The support team has also been great, helping me apply the font to one heading that 'escaped' it. And it comes completely free of charge if you only need to add Google fonts.

Live Wanda

Excellent customer service from the developers when we contacted them for help with uploading a custom font.

The Flying Pie Guy

Fontify have gone above and beyond to help get my custom fonts working on my site. They have offered on going support throughout.
Would highly recommend

Floyd Shooting

I struggled with adding custom fonts. Not only did this help, but the support was super fast and very helpful.

Zorali

Amazing app! Answer to our prayers. Incredible support team who go over and above as well. Incredible CX.

Black Lava Vape

This app is not only great, but the support staff goes above and beyond. Highly recommend using if you are looking to change up the looks a bit and don't know coding.

MORE Chocolate

Struggled 3 days to add a font. In this app it took a minute!! Even the support is great. Replied within 1 minute and always there to help!