Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Change any Google fonts, Custom Fonts easily for your website

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

RESME CANDLE CO

app works perfectly to elevate and customize your website to fit your branding. customer support is very responsive and helpful with any questions or concerns. definitely recommend!

Quantum

Location France

la miglior app per quanto riguarda la personalizzazione del proprio sito,assistenza tecnica perfetta

Ahoi-Werk

Location Germany

Great app! Easy to install; I had a bit of a problem that my font showed right in the shop, but Jade from the support helped me quickly and was very nice. Now everything works fine. Thank you so much! Now my shop looks exactly how I want it to look and the shop performance is not disturbed by the code. Thumbs up!!!

Henri Home

We are very impressed by not only this app, but also the customer service. The app allows your fonts to be assigned accordingly, and their service was very accommodating, making sure the app delivered. We will continue to use it moving forward.

RCHACKERS

Location Hong Kong SAR

It is very convenient to use, and online customer service is very quick to answer my questions, and now my website is much more beautiful!!! Thanks a lot!

KILUDO Onlineshop

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 years

Super service! Within no time they analysed my problem and personally helped to solve it. The app works perfectly.

FEMMES SANS PEUR

I uploaded the font that I wanted to change for my product title name and it worked, however my theme was making the letter spacing very spaced and not allowing me to adjust the font size. I emailed the Fontify team who promptly helped me with code to adjust the spacing and size of the font displayed perfectly!

SAFFRON NOIRE

Really love being able to use custom fonts! Jade from the support team is so kind and fast to respond. Highly recommend her and this app.

Aam

The app is simple, easy to use and does the trick. And the support is amazing - so quick, responsive and helpful.

lykoii

Location Bahrain

The app is simple and effective and customer support is knowledgeable and very helpful. Thank you, Jade.
Would absolutely recommend it.