Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 30, 2022

Way too hard to un-install. I followed their official uninstallation guide. Deleted each custom font and then uninstalled the app. But somehow the font CSS rules are still applying. You have to go edit your own theme and remove the chunks they added. Avoid this app. You can do everything just using CSS in your theme.

The Bucket List Studios
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Nitro Apps replied October 2, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Fontify support team. I hope you are doing fine.
First of all, I apologize for the bad experience when you uninstalled the app.

When installing the app, we add only one embed code to your theme. So when uninstalling it, just remove the fonts that you uploaded to our app and remove the embed code in your theme, that makes your store reset to the original fonts.
I have tried to uninstall the app on my test store, and everything works correctly. So could you please help me to understand more about your process and issue while uninstalling the app? So we can reproduce it asap!

Fontify can help you change the font for your site, it is especially useful when you want to mix different fonts for different elements on your site. It will be difficult for people who don't know the code to do this, but our app has an Element Picker that helps them select elements easily :)

We shoot you some email so that we can sort it out clearly. And we're happy to refund you if you're not satisfied with your experience.

Best Regards,
Anna from Fontify

September 29, 2022

Super App, um die Problematik mit Google Fonts und der DSVGO zu lösen. Hierfür einfach die Premium Version kaufen und eine Schriftart hochladen. Die Schriftart wird dann nicht mehr von Google Servern geladen. Es können trotzdem weiterhin die Google Fonts genutzt werden (Font bei Google runterladen und in der App hochladen).

Inside-Living
Germany
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
September 28, 2022

Susan was incredible. Honestly the most helpful person I've worked with and this app is ridiculously great. I like to overhaul my site and uploading new fonts is tedious/CSS heavy especially when working with a theme that's hard to override. This thing does all the work for you. Definitely recommend.

Par 6
September 27, 2022

The application is excellent, and the customer service is very wonderful and quick to respond. Thank you to the employee anna

فيب سموك
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 27, 2022

David was so quick when he fixed my problem. I was having a hard time setting up some code on my shop and he quickly went in and handled it for me. Now everything looks great! Thank you David!

Health Hero Pharmacy
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 27, 2022

Andy has been such a great help with getting our Fonts up and running for our new site. What great support from Fontify!

Sweet Laurel
September 27, 2022

I found it very challenging to understand coding and be able to add my customize font working for me. Fontify is the perfect tool to make any marketing specialist's life easy. I had a few challenges to start with, but Anna my Chat lady went above and beyond customer service to help me out. I am super impressed and relieved by how good my website looks because of this amazing team :)

Inspire Ability
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Edited September 30, 2022

In het begin werd er verteld dat ik in drie simpele stappen mijn eigen font kon doorvoeren in mijn webshop. Dit ging niet meteen goed en vandaar dat ik geen 5 sterren geef. Toen ik met mijn vraag naar de klantenservice ging hielpen ze mij goed, nu is alles geregeld!

Yuga Living
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 days
September 26, 2022

This app is great in assisting with different fonts that are not normally available on shopify, that tech support is also great in resolving issues that i have, i recommend this app for anyone who wants to improve the quality of their store.

Sloba Corp
September 23, 2022

I'm very satisfied, the curstomer service is great, David in particular helped me a lot to solve a problem I had with a font change.

dunelike