Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Galli Publishing

Used this APP to install a few Google fonts that were not part of the Shopify font pack. Easy to install and works very well even with other APPs like Pagefly.

lllozeau

Great work, they have done it for me quickly :) Communication on point, they are professionnal and very helpful ! I recommand this app to whoever want to customize a specific font on there website !

March 19, 2019

Englify

Great job, guys! Pretty intuitive in usage for me. Support team quickly answers questions! I wanted to plug in Cyrillic font for certain pages only. I managed to do it for 1 minute with Fontify!

Mira Paris

Very good app and great support service! many thanks! I recommend this app which is really useful to custom your website !
Mira Paris

Brooklyn Grooming

Great Customer service. Im a bit of a dummy with web stuff and couldn't figure out how to use the app. I wrote customer service and they helped solve my problems almost immediately. Thanks Daniel T. for the excellent customer service.

EVEREST OUTDOORS

I Use it. very nice with many possibilities. Owner very reactif. Thanks for this work. I recommand it.

Krixot Fragrances

Best app ever !!!! Excellent app & customer support is too good its really recommendable to use.i loved this app.

Mind-glowing

I used this app to import a custom font and independently edit my navigation font and it did wonders

Moon Goddess Gifts

This app is wonderful for adding a custom font to your Shopify store with no need for coding. I have added a custom Google Font to my whole store in just a few clicks and it automatically syncs. I highly recommend this free app.

Sincerely,

Stacey Hayes
The Gifted Moon Goddess
MoonGoddessGifts.com

Flaretrendy

The Best App EVER!
Daniel (the man who created this app) helped me sooooo many times on revising my store's font.
He does it veryy fast and you don't need to worry about the weird fonts on your store that you dislike.
I truly recommend this app to anyone whos bad at coding (or a newbie) and spend hours worrying about your store.
Thank you Daniel!