4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to customize their site with unique fonts, enhancing brand identity. It's praised for its seamless integration, mobile optimization, and compatibility with Google fonts. The app's interface is easy to use and allows customization of specific site parts. The customer service is highly commended for their prompt and knowledgeable assistance, often providing custom code. The app also offers a chat feature for immediate support. It's recommended for its affordable one-time premium service cost, high performance, and fast response rate from the support team.

March 10, 2023

Had a small issue with the code interfering with icons on my theme, but David from support was super helpful and fixed it very quickly. Thanks David.

Hillview Flowers
Almost 2 years using the app
December 18, 2023

PERFECT

MINE
19 minutes using the app
October 5, 2023

Wow.. que tremenda app.. me solucionó por completo mi problema q tenia de mostrar la font de casa del cuenco!....

Andy And Anna help me with my problems.. they are amazing

Casa del Cuenco
Chile
About 4 hours using the app
May 29, 2023

Had some issues understanding how to actually use the app. Though I was reading somewhere that I cannot manage the fonts in the theme, I couldn't understand exactly what to do in the app. My mistake: I ticked all the boxes for 3 different fonts. I'm not a developer and not enough patience to research too much so I contacted the support.

Andy helped understand what I was doing wrong. Had the patience to actually explain me how to use the app correctly, did some tests with me, responded very quickly and everything happened in the support chat in a few minutes. And also explained to me how to use the custom element (which was the exact thing that I needed to customize parts of my website). Patience, clarity, easy explanation, easy communication. Thank you!

Luua
About 1 month using the app
October 6, 2023

Great customer service!

Posey
6 days using the app
March 16, 2023

This app is both convenient and reasonably priced, fulfilling all the functions that you desire. The customer service team is also incredibly responsive and friendly. I cannot recommend this app highly enough, it is truly the best!

MamaTega
Nigeria
About 2 years using the app
August 30, 2023

Very nice app. I really appreciate your generous support and quick response. I'm so glad I installed this app! thank you.

amane works
Japan
2 days using the app
July 9, 2023

The application is very useful for adding fonts that are not available in shopify. I was able to add several fonts very easily. Support is very attentive and responsive to our needs if we need help.

Clone Off
France
19 days using the app
July 27, 2023

Jade from the support team was super helpful in troubleshooting my font. Very happy with the outcome, thank you! :)

sunroom.studio
2 months using the app
May 23, 2023

IT JUST WORKS - The app is straightforward to use and the support replies quickly and is very helpful. The app doesn't affect page loading which is great & it doesn't seem cause any issues

Meri Meri