Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Gloveleya Mall

fully customerized! And shout out for the customer services!fully customerized! And shout out for the customer services!

Chariot

Fontify made it effortless to add in our brand fonts to our Shopify site. And, the support team is awesome.

Fandom Fairytales

good app just starting out and it saved me quite a bit of bother, Jade was also very helpful replying to a few questions i had

pure.

The app is very nice, the support is fantastic. Its easy to understand and if you need any help, they´re will there for you in seconds!

Whiteroom Concept

Really good customer service! Jade helped me with everything i needed and it's VERY easy to use and understand!

TheLifeHackShop.com

Amazing App! perfect for those with limited coding experience. Had multiple queries and Jade from the customer service was outstanding!

So Serenity

1Sparfuchs

Such an good app, my shop looks awesome now!! Support ist very great, they helped me with a theme issue very fast!

Teeny Little Paws

Best customer service ever!! the operator has been so professional and helpful..I told her and I repeat it here: I would have given 10 stars not just 5!!!

Weeb Prints

Great customer service, worked like a charm!! I would recommend it to anyone who wants to give their store a little extra touch!