Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Curafyt

I used the app to install my custom font. The support was excellent and the issues I had were solved quickly. After some small changes in my theme, the font is working perfectly on my shop

Sunday Love Luxury Bath Co.

I used Fontify to add a google font that is not available in the Font Picker. This app saved my store and my sanity - because I definitely do not know how to code. The app is easy to use, and when I reached out for additional support I was assisted fairly quickly, even outside of their normal support hours. If you can't code and need a font that matches your brand aesthetic - go with Fontify, you won't be disappointed.

eshop-n74

I used this app to customize the fonts on a large part of a bought template and worked just fine. Support was of a great help and guided me to quick installation. I can only recommend this App !

Foray Design

Excellent, quick work. Great job overall, the developer addressed all of our needs in a prompt and professional manner.

Pally

Great app and fast support, very easy to install and customize on your site.

Diertjesgeluk

I used this app to customize my product description. With the very fast help of the app owner i get a perfect result!

Forgers Guild

Great support, they are responsive and to the point. Very nice to have app, I really recommend it.

Just Health

Very happy with the results of this app and the team behind it. The developers went out of there way to make sure I was satisfied. Highly recommend to anybody.

loulouby

Qi was an amazing helpHe supported me with all my qustions/tried out many things&reacted very quick.

Wildflame

I had some difficulties installing the app, contacted the Developers directly and they went above and beyond to install it and get it working for me. Works perfectly now and great customer service. 5 Stars