Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Change any Google fonts, Custom Fonts easily for your website

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fontify - Google & Custom Fonts

Quintessence

with great support of shopify I was able to create the website "by myself" thank you! It gives small businesses so much independence and saves cost.

アンヴァン

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 1 hour

It's so cool, I can use Google fonts on my shop without edit CSS. And support team quickly helped me to fix an issue. Thank you!

Valentia Soap

Location Spain

Son grandes profesionales te ayudan en todo lo que esta en su mano y no cobran cuotas mensuales es un pago único, lo recomiendo instalar.

Boinclo ltd

very helpful customer service had a slight issue and it was resolved extremely quick, will be using it for the foreseeable future.

myeden2022

Location Sweden

GREAT customer support. nice and very helpfull! Helped me within minutes. i would reccomend them to everyone

AudreyClare

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 24 hours

After sales support was amazing. Went above and beyond to help me implement the fonts correctly in my site.

Remy & Rose Studio

They went above and beyond to help me with some font problems. Very kind and responsive, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to everyone.

Clawstrophobic

This app is great, in theory it's easy to use but I had some issues with it not working. I contacted support and they fixed the issue right away, so I'm happy in the end!

BYRDOUM

Great customer support. Quick and attentive - got through my issues without hassle and was easy to communicate with.

Fetaccompli

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Outstanding, instant customer support. Fast, friendly and efficient in helping me getting what I needed to done within 60 seconds. Thank you Jade!