Reviews (1,138)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing online store aesthetics by easily customizing and integrating a wide range of free and custom fonts, boosting branding efforts without coding. The ability to upload personal fonts and the responsive, effective customer support, particularly through an accessible chat feature, are frequently praised.

January 9, 2022

Brilliant app, works like a charm. The help was fast and supper helpful! Cannot rate this enough! Thanks to Jade from Nitro Apps!!

Flavours of Mexico
August 22, 2021

This app is great, I had it up and running in minutes. It's always been such a downfall of Shopify for me to only have a small selection of fonts, so it was awesome finding this app. When I needed help, I had the problem fixed within minutes with Jade's help.
Fantastic app with excellent service. Highly, highly recommend.

Albi & Me
November 15, 2020

exceptional customer service, thank you to Jade for all your help. My website now looks more customized

SunnySide Botanicals
July 11, 2021

great customer support. I had an issue with the fonts not uploading correctly to the website and the team was very professional and helpful with resolving the issue.

arnavimm
Israel
July 4, 2020

Epic app! Realtime assitance. Jade Who chats with you is soo sooo good with her work. She knows exactly how o change whats needed in seconds. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF ITS A SHOPIFY THEME OR A THEME FOREST THEME THIS APP WORKS:)

kikiandsu
India
June 8, 2021

Thanks to all the help from Jade I have had a great experience with the fontify app! The customer support from Jade made designing my website a more positive experience. I wasn't initially happy with the app, but I had no issues after all her help!

Concretepaint & Books
June 2, 2021

I received excellent help from the Nitro staff, they were quick and responsive, and provided helpful answers. Thank you so much for all of your help!

Toasty Glam
September 28, 2020

It does what it says. I can't believe this app is free. Love it so much! And the support is great! Would highly recommend

VENI.VIDI.VICI
Bulgaria
June 17, 2021

5 stars service is amazing............................................................................

FrameMyPet
December 14, 2020

Fontify is a practical app if you want to comply with a brand´s Corporate Design without coding too much. Also great: The customer service, - esp. Jade - who understood my problems immediately and helped with some quick fixes. 100% happy.

Emmis Giesing