Merchants appreciate this app for its easy implementation of a wide range of Google and custom fonts, enhancing their store's uniqueness and professionalism. It's praised for its seamless integration, smooth performance, and cost-effectiveness. The customer support is highly regarded for its promptness, knowledge, and custom code solutions. The live chat feature is also commended for quick and effective problem-solving, with staff members often mentioned for their exceptional assistance.

October 6, 2023

Great customer service!

Posey
6 days using the app
October 28, 2020

Fantastic app, my site now has a whole different style. Plus perfect assistance, they solved my problem in no time!

UR CASES
Italy
Edited August 28, 2019

I struggled with adding custom fonts. Not only did this help, but the support was super fast and very helpful.

Floyd Shooting
July 9, 2022

This app works very easy. Had some issues in the beginning, but they were solved very quickly with the kind assistance of the customer service. They are always happy to help you out with any kind of trouble. Love how my website is turning out with the fonts that I use for my branding.

L'Envie
Netherlands
Edited May 15, 2021

The app is not very intuitive however the customer service is excellent- they will help you customize your fonts in whatever way you need!

Erin Halla
October 30, 2020

This app is super user friendly and when I couldn't figure things out, I got amazing help from someone on the customer service team, Jade. They made it very easy for me to customize exactly which fonts I wanted when I changed my theme and had to start over.

bykvp
September 4, 2020

Very good service with fast & helpful assistance through the chat. Great app and easy workflow. Totally recommend it.

Club V
Netherlands
July 9, 2020

Jade was really helpful in assisting me linking my fonts to my shopify store. She helped me make it look exactly how i wanted it :-)

Next & Co.
South Africa
January 26, 2021

Highly recommend! Sarah was very quick to sort my issue and friendly all of the way through very easy to navigate once she had taken me through all of the steps

LETE ACTIVE
New Zealand
December 13, 2020

Extremely great app. I had added some custom build elements and menus to our store that I couldn't quite get right...I sent a chat request on Sunday morning (before 9am EST) and was connected to Jade who solved all my issues with custom coding and with collaborator access made sure I had all the settings correct. Absolutely best app experience. 5 stars to Jade, 5 Stars to Nitro Apps.

Parallel