Merchants highly recommend this app for personalizing their sites with custom fonts without needing coding experience. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, ability to import Google fonts, and for resolving font inconsistencies on multilingual pages. The customer service is noted for its promptness and expertise, with 24/7 support available. Many appreciate its excellent price-performance ratio.

October 30, 2020

This app is super user friendly and when I couldn't figure things out, I got amazing help from someone on the customer service team, Jade. They made it very easy for me to customize exactly which fonts I wanted when I changed my theme and had to start over.

bykvp
October 31, 2023

I got assisted by Jade and was very patient and helpful.

My Store
About 1 hour using the app
September 4, 2020

Very good service with fast & helpful assistance through the chat. Great app and easy workflow. Totally recommend it.

Club V
Netherlands
July 9, 2020

Jade was really helpful in assisting me linking my fonts to my shopify store. She helped me make it look exactly how i wanted it :-)

Next & Co.
South Africa
January 26, 2021

Highly recommend! Sarah was very quick to sort my issue and friendly all of the way through very easy to navigate once she had taken me through all of the steps

LETE ACTIVE
New Zealand
December 13, 2020

Extremely great app. I had added some custom build elements and menus to our store that I couldn't quite get right...I sent a chat request on Sunday morning (before 9am EST) and was connected to Jade who solved all my issues with custom coding and with collaborator access made sure I had all the settings correct. Absolutely best app experience. 5 stars to Jade, 5 Stars to Nitro Apps.

Parallel
March 13, 2023

The app is very convenient and reasonably priced. It does exactly what you want it to do!

Also, the response to inquiries is quick and friendly. Best app ever! I recommend it.

Alphabetter
South Korea
November 10, 2020

Jade was a great help. I needed assistance to fix one of the link tabs on my website since the font was not matching and she was able to give me instructions to fix it. When it did not work she went into the site and found where I went wrong. Thank you Jade!

Shebuildstoohawaii
May 29, 2023

Had some issues understanding how to actually use the app. Though I was reading somewhere that I cannot manage the fonts in the theme, I couldn't understand exactly what to do in the app. My mistake: I ticked all the boxes for 3 different fonts. I'm not a developer and not enough patience to research too much so I contacted the support.

Andy helped understand what I was doing wrong. Had the patience to actually explain me how to use the app correctly, did some tests with me, responded very quickly and everything happened in the support chat in a few minutes. And also explained to me how to use the custom element (which was the exact thing that I needed to customize parts of my website). Patience, clarity, easy explanation, easy communication. Thank you!

Luua
November 13, 2020

Great App ! Great Support Team ! Fair prices ! This App is really relevant for those who want to install their own custom font and dont feel confident enough to modify and go through HTML coding. The Support is really skilled and available ! If you have any trouble they will help you figure it out and help you create the perfect display for your website ! Highly recommending !

BERTO