Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 16, 2019

Good app with great support! My recomendations.

Helpely
Greece
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 27, 2019

This app allows us to add any typeface we desire on our site. But we are writing this review after a wonderful experience with the support team in the past few days. They responded to our needs quickly, in just a few days.
We highly recommend the app and the team behind it.

LEONOEL
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 22, 2019

Very good app. The support is excellent and very helpful, they helped me with my tasks. I really appreciate

Smart Child Toys
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 20, 2019

I just downloaded and purchased the upgrade. I needed a little help and they were so quick and easy and very patient to deal with. The support for this app is excellent. Once you get the hang of things, it is very easy to use. It has done everything that I've need.

Noughts & Crosses Cakery
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 15, 2019

Super nice and friendly help with the app, after I had problems to install it. Now everything works and I am happy with the result!

Atelier Tulani
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 14, 2019

App is easy to use. Had some problems with our font not updating on the mobile version of our website, but the issue was solved quickly by the support team.

Re—Pull Library
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 9, 2019

Great APP. Support was quick to help and resolved issues within minutes. I recommend this app if your looking to install a custom font. Its better than hiring a free lancer.

Momochewy Kawaii Shop
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 31, 2019

This really helped me transform my website for the next level ! PLus + the support this is very helpful! fixed my issue in no time

environmente
Israel
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 28, 2019

Really useful, the developers are always on hand to help me update the website when I need them. Recommend

Chantry House
Time spent using app: 20 days
October 16, 2019

Easy to use and their help has been really above and beyond. Their customer service is super responsive and quick to help out.

OISELLE