Merchants appreciate this app for its easy implementation of a wide range of Google and custom fonts, enhancing their store's uniqueness and professionalism. It's praised for its seamless integration, smooth performance, and cost-effectiveness. The customer support is highly regarded for its promptness, knowledge, and custom code solutions. The live chat feature is also commended for quick and effective problem-solving, with staff members often mentioned for their exceptional assistance.

January 17, 2021

jade was amazing! she was able to help me with all my needs and was a total trooper at my many requests! thanks again!

River + Roslyn Collective
February 2, 2023

It's a super easy app to use! And when I needed help, they were super quick to help me. Works fabulously.

Bare Cozy
April 13, 2020

Great app and support team, I highly recommend for any custom fonts which need quick implementation.

LIVIN Italy Shop
Edited July 17, 2020

Jade was very helpful. I hope that I will continue to have a good experience.
Will ask for help as needed

The Good Life
Thailand
Edited September 27, 2022

O aplicativo é fantástico, posso personalizar as fontes do site inteiro e o serviço de atendimento ao cliente é muito gentil e dedicado, oferecendo apoio integral e gratuito no desenvolvimento do site. Muito obrigado!!

Loja Aura
Uruguay
April 20, 2021

This application has made my online store unique. I have a simple store, but now it looks like a branded one. A responsive support team helps to resolve any issues. I'm happy. Recommend.

PETSBURGH
Russia
April 11, 2023

Awsome app and awesome support. I was given support by Andy he's too good n skilled. Thanks a lot for the support.

Wood Angadi
India
April 6, 2021

Customer service is great - Jade quickly helped me with an issue I was having and fixed the problem.

Ritualist
May 13, 2023

App works great, exactly how it's supposed to and the customer service is also fantastic. Jade fixed my issue in 2 minutes

The Wild Swim
January 9, 2022

Brilliant app, works like a charm. The help was fast and supper helpful! Cannot rate this enough! Thanks to Jade from Nitro Apps!!

Flavours of Mexico