Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Coffee and Crystals

Qi is awesome! We were having trouble and he helped us change all fonts into our brand - he was great to work with and so responsive. Highly recommend this app!

Feliz Tots

Very good app with excellent support from their staff, Qi. Was clueless on to use this app to change my site's font. Got help from Qi, and he guided me through. Really appreciate it.

Wok and Burger Boys

really helpful and friendly support, thank you :)
the fonts integration works good and you have a lot of possibilities.

lollygag

I have used this app to change a few of my site fonts to google fonts, some were easy and for some I needed help, I got great support from Qi & henry both were quick to respond and help, as well as follow and make sure I'm happy.

arganessentials.nl

really handy app and helpfull staff, im not really good at the code so this app is really helpfull, because i can just select the fonts i want to change on my own website

Helpely

Good app with great support! My recomendations.

LEONOEL

This app allows us to add any typeface we desire on our site. But we are writing this review after a wonderful experience with the support team in the past few days. They responded to our needs quickly, in just a few days.
We highly recommend the app and the team behind it.

Smart Child Toys

Very good app. The support is excellent and very helpful, they helped me with my tasks. I really appreciate

Noughts & Crosses Cakery

I just downloaded and purchased the upgrade. I needed a little help and they were so quick and easy and very patient to deal with. The support for this app is excellent. Once you get the hang of things, it is very easy to use. It has done everything that I've need.

Atelier Tulani

Super nice and friendly help with the app, after I had problems to install it. Now everything works and I am happy with the result!