Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Change any Google fonts, Custom Fonts easily for your website

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

ASI - Australian Skin Institute

Location Australia

Great app to customise your fonts, it works as it should. Jade from support was super helpful in solving some problems I had that were not caused by the app.

Home And Spaces Company

Wonderful app that is relatively the absolute easiest to use. I spoke with Jade today who helped me through my obstacles. My website has turned out amazingly because of Fontify. Thank you, Fontify!

Cheeky Chompers

Fast & helpful support that allowed us to get the app up and running quickly on our store. Cool app!

Galanthus Concept

Overall app features are easy to understand and get used to. And also I appreciate Jade from customer service to help me with every step that I struggle. Perfect application for upload the fonts whatever you want and lovely helpline service!

sportmarket-topo

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 24 hours

Great service! I had an issue which Jade completed and helped me with super quick. My store now looks the way I want.

ingredienza

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app 41 minutes

Did exactly what I expected it to do. And only took 10 minutes to get everything right.
I ran into a minor issue with a font definition, but Jade from the Nitro support helped me solve it immediately. That made this greatly working app even better. Pricing is also very fair IMO.

Moment Wellbeing

Super speedy and helpful support, thanks Jade. Helped me resolve the issues I was having with 2 separate fonts within minutes.

Cliterally The Best

Time spent using app 38 minutes

I had a go at adding custom font through the code myself but couldn't get it to work, this app works wonders and great value for money. The customer service is 5* and helped me with any styling I needed quickly and smoothly!

Kimberly's Diamond Corner

I used this app to apply our brand standard fonts to our Shopify website. Everything worked wonderfully. I needed a little help with a couple of customizations and the customer support was terrific. Solved our problem - quick and clear. Thank you!

Riders Saddlery

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 40 minutes

Fontify saved me so much time and effort adding custom fonts to an older theme which was giving me trouble. I did have a couple of questions, but Jade was quick to answer, efficient and extremely helpful. If you want a seamless experience, this is the way to go!