Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

TEAVENLIFE

I really like how fast and accurate their customer service responds to my inquires!!! It is very easy to use the app.

COACH KSA

Its an excellent App! Very easy to use and very productive. I only would like the path to be define well because when I selected few headings and contents it did formated all my fonts in whole store. But their services are great! The Helene an expert on fonts really helped me a lot and did all the changes in super fast speed.
Great Job great people!
Khan

Shipapa 쉽 파파

It's really easy and convenient to apply, and the custom elements part help a lot of setting different fonts in one page.

Apparel EFX

Great prompt service when needed! Thanks to Helen for all the help and showing me how to do everything myself!

Beaubelle Malaysia

Excellent help from them, they didnt even charge for such a help that is totally out of their scope. If you need font changes on your store , you have found the right app

メゾン寿司-MAISON SUSHI-

I'm Japanese and I can't speak much English, but she helped me chat very carefully. I will continue to use it.
私は日本人であまり英語もできませんが、とても丁寧にチャットサポートしてくれました。これからも使い続けようと思います。

Silk Den Collections

I used the app to change the font, font size, and font color for the tabs in my product pages. Helen from The4 Studio support was very quick to respond and help to implement the changes! I highly recommend!

Questionable Press

Great customer service. I needed help making everything just right and Helen was available, helpful, and thorough. She even sent me more info in an email after I left the chat. 100% worth it!

Leinné

Your app is really helpful for our multi-language store. And your support team is great with prompt responses and detail guides for us to fix errors whenever it occurs. I don't think with low cost and one-time charge but your team can nail it. Love the app and highly recommend for online stores.

Aura Rouge Beauty

I used this app to use a custom font I received from my graphic designer and it helped tremendously as you don't need any form of coding background. When I found myself running into issues because my designer gave me an uncopyrighted font, the support team Helen and Qi helped me figure out the issue and continued to check in to make sure I resolved my issue.