Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Gerry's Ltd

Love this app! Helped us change all the fonts and colours on our website without having to get a dev involved. Amazing customer support from Jade who helped me with all my questions.

Cleaning Studio Shop

I tried everything to load custom fonts to my themes but it was a pain and waste of time until I found Fontify. Their customer support is top-notch and detected an error in my code super quickly. Custom fonts in minutes!

Your Best Friend's House

I used this app to get a custom font across my site and it looks great. I had an issue at first, but Jade came to the rescue quickly! Thanks for your help :)

Seed & Shell

Jade is really great. Helped me to code a fix to adjust the details of my font on my banner on my landing page.

FEELE

I wasn't sure how to do this at first but Sarah from Fontify helped me for over an hour to ensure that all my fonts in different sizes etc were uploaded correctly to my store. She gave me all the right coding to update so it was perfect. Would highly recommend! Now all the coding is set up, ill easily change things in future thanks to Sarahs help

January Jane Shop

Great app and very helpful support team, they will give you whatever code you need to customize however you need to.

BEN BEN STUDIO

Jade was super fast and helpful! Without her, I would have struggled!
My shopify site is looking great, she basically finished selecting the elements i was struggling with.

Lunarkids

Very easy to setup and use this app, it integrates with the base shopify theme and any custom shopify themes aswell. Support was very helpful to any questions I had. Would highly recommend this app to anyone wanting to change their fonts.

erzbube

First class and great app for a very fair price. Super easy to set up and use. For the implementation with a custom font the absolute first choice. Small adjustments were solved immediately by the professional and very nice team. Thanks Jade for your quick response and answer. Absolutely recommendable.

Aayushi Pathania Jaipur

The Support from Jade was amazing !! very helpful, polite, informative and helped me with changing the fonts of my entire store and guided me to change by myself in the future !!