Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Home Street Home Music

The app is a game changer and Jade is fantastic! Really love the custom font upload feature as well as the free access to Google Fonts.

Flower Guy

Jade was awesome and the service excellent. Thank you so much! Grateful for exceptional care and kind service.

Unsuspicious Gear

The support on Fontify is fantastic! Jade responded very promptly and was hugely helpful getting my fonts to work correctly with my site. Nicely done.

Worth the money!

TØP BLVD

I downloaded this app, I wasn't sure how to use it. This was on a Sunday AFT around 12am EST. Luckily, I received a response from Jade - she is apart of the support staff. She assisted me immediately and provided thorough details with changing the font/font size. Please don't overpay these other developers/freelancers money just to adjust your font/fontsize for your site. This is the perfect affordable help with a great staff to assist you. Last time I paid a developer from Freelancer about $50 USD just to change the font. This app is great and awesome staff!! Thank you :)

Moonshine Botanicals

The support team makes this app the best ever! They are always available to help and sort things out quickly - it takes your website from being generic to something special - highly recommend.

Jägermeister Shop

This app is amazing! But the support team is even better. I had some issues installing multiple fonts but Helen helped me soooo many times.

Sure Thing

I used to fuss around Shopify trying to find a decent looking for that worked for me to replace my regularly used font, but they all stink! Fontify makes it soooooo easy to instally whatever font you want. AND the customer service is incredible.

ashmei

Great app, does what it says and friendly customer support! Can't ask for more! Reasonably priced as well

Cheezy

Good app that does exactly what it should.
The support reacts immediately and delivers a satisfying custom solution fast and reliable. I can only recommend Fontify.

camach

I used this app to change some fonts on my shopify site and ran into trouble navigating through a few steps, however i contacted support and Jade was at hand , ready to help. her communication and professionalism were second to none. I would highly recommend using this app just for their support services.

Thanks Again Jade !