Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Lacuna Kava Bar

Easy to use, this is an excellent app allowed us to maintain our brand consistently across platforms!

Barker Wellness

Such a powerful app and the support is even better. Jade was quick to answer any questions I had. Make your life easy and get this one.

VENI.VIDI.VICI

It does what it says. I can't believe this app is free. Love it so much! And the support is great! Would highly recommend

Me Loovely

The support team for this app are excellent and Jade from the support team have all been very responsive! Would definitely recommend this app.

PRANAFLOWER

We used this app to upload custom fonts and we ordered also the installation service. The support was EXTREMELY helpful, they basically did everything for us and with a very affordable price too. We are super happy and can highly recommend!

BAMBABIES Diapers

Wish I could give it more stars, Jade was super helpful and nice. Super easy to use, like... SUPER easy. TONs of free font options, but a one time payment of $10 for your custom fonts is not bad at all.
Highly recommended, it was exactly what I was looking for.
Again, customer support was great, they were able to help me out at 9pm and solve my problem in under 5 minutes.. so another bonus!

Immortal Rave Apparel

App works very well, Jade very helpful with tech support. Would recommend this app for anyone, though especially if you have a custom font like myself.

Fulmo Drums

Great app, Jade helped a lot. Thank you!
I found a beautiful font and didn't know how to make it bigger, so Jade gave me the code to change it.

De Mafé Swim

Great support with troubleshooting! Very hepful and pretty easy to understand the basics of how to use the app.

Chez Rio

Top app for adding your customs fonts ! Jade will held you if you need help. Recommend ! Thank you !