Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Dancing Dust

Unable to upload and allocate myself but support is very prompt and helpful to get you what you need. Cost $10 to upload up to 20 fonts. I was quoted $200+ for the same thing

Sustainavigator

Really easy to overwrite. I encountered a problem that all my social media icons had disappeared after installing the app and in my shop, there were strange signs (+ / numbers were not displayed anymore). Jade replied to my help request even on January 1st (wow, thanks!!) - and with erasing one code snippet (an attached screenshot helped me fix it easily), it was all fine again! super support!
Maybe include this important and easy information right away into the description of the app so others don´t have the headache I had :-). Best wishes. Anke www.sustainavigator.com

Smoothie London

Jade was great thank you for helping us set up our new fonts. the site looks much better with them!

camillas art

Perfect Application and support! It does what it promises and works perfect! I managed to overide theme fonts and use custom ones. Thank you!

Fortify Skincare

Excellent customer service! Quick response and answered all of my questions in no time. Would highly recommend this app.

MADE OF TEARS

Amazing customer service! It took them 2 minutes to answer and 1 minute to find the issue! Thank you for helping! EDIT: I couldn't find a solution to something a Jade was amazing another time, she helped me quickly resolve that! :D EDIT 02: Jade is the best!!!! Super helpful at all time of the day! Thank you so much!

The Meow Collective

The customer service is excellent, she made the process so simple! I highly recommend using when adding fonts, it saved me so much time.

Miriam Elizabeth UK

Fantastic customer service from Jade, the app works so well with Shopify. Very happy customer, thank you!

ASTYLEME

The service is great. They help you fix the problem with the font issue. I change the theme, the reviews stars disappear, and they help me fix it in one day.

getmoritoys

Very useful app, helpful team. They even offered live support on Christmas Day, very positively surprised with their kind support on holidays.