Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited December 31, 2022

We recommend this app. Very good app with lot of features and also excellent support, especially David. If you want differnt font, this app is the right choice.

Arisperky.sk
Slovakia
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 31, 2022

David was amazing at solving my problems with the app! I had added a line of code which didn't let the fonts be displayed correctly.

Aserejé
Spain
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 30, 2022

Anna is responding very well and prompt when we need help to do customisation of the fonts. Recommend this app to anyone who needs hassle-free font customisation!

Kays + Kins
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 16 days
December 30, 2022

This is not only an app review, but the customer service provided by Andy was something I had never experienced with any other Shopify App before. They helped me figure out a bug that was being caused by the theme, and the responsiveness was incredible.

Thank you again, Andy and the Fontify team! :)

mox-staging
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 27, 2022

The system wasn't workign as easy as it looked when purchasing the app. However the customer service is very responsive. David helped with the issue I had minutes after sending an email.

Le Wag Shop
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 23, 2022

She Helped me solve my website problem within 5 min..... quick response,easy for users. reccomeded for everyone

Seneca Lifestyles
India
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
December 22, 2022

Super easy to use and the customer support is instant and seamless :) Anna assisted me with getting all my custom fonts situated very quickly. Highly recommend this app if you're not comfortable coding!

Ting's Chips
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 22, 2022

Super Möglichkeit eigene Fonts in Shopify einzubinden. Bei Problemen reagiert der Support schnell und liefert die passenden Lösungen.

elephant-bay-merchandise
Germany
Time spent using app: 13 days
December 17, 2022

did wonders, highly recomend. very helpfull, helped me with setting all differetn fonts and font sizes to my website

Kpéara
Time spent using app: 4 days
December 17, 2022

Susan was very kind. Even though I'm not good at English, I felt at ease. Great support. thank you!!!

SHOGUN PIZZA