Fontify ‑ Use any font

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Beaubelle Malaysia

Excellent help from them, they didnt even charge for such a help that is totally out of their scope. If you need font changes on your store , you have found the right app

メゾン寿司-MAISON SUSHI-

I'm Japanese and I can't speak much English, but she helped me chat very carefully. I will continue to use it.
私は日本人であまり英語もできませんが、とても丁寧にチャットサポートしてくれました。これからも使い続けようと思います。

Silk Den Collections

I used the app to change the font, font size, and font color for the tabs in my product pages. Helen from The4 Studio support was very quick to respond and help to implement the changes! I highly recommend!

Questionable Press

Great customer service! I needed help making everything just right and Helen was available, helpful, and thorough. Six months later, I wanted to make a few adjustments and have had the same great customer service experience with Jade. 100% worth it!

Leinné

Your app is really helpful for our multi-language store. And your support team is great with prompt responses and detail guides for us to fix errors whenever it occurs. I don't think with low cost and one-time charge but your team can nail it. Love the app and highly recommend for online stores.

Aura Rouge Beauty

I used this app to use a custom font I received from my graphic designer and it helped tremendously as you don't need any form of coding background. When I found myself running into issues because my designer gave me an uncopyrighted font, the support team Helen and Qi helped me figure out the issue and continued to check in to make sure I resolved my issue.

spotandbeans.com

Imported our font and applied to elements with ease. Wanted to adjust the size of the font on some elements, and received OUTSTANDING support through the chat feature - on a Sunday morning! Highly recommend.

COPA90

Fantastic support and the app does what it's set out to do. I have been able to add multiple fonts to match the brand and style guide lines for my store.

Curafyt

I used the app to install my custom font. The support was excellent and the issues I had were solved quickly. After some small changes in my theme, the font is working perfectly on my shop

Sunday Love Luxury Bath Co.

I used Fontify to add a google font that is not available in the Font Picker. This app saved my store and my sanity - because I definitely do not know how to code. The app is easy to use, and when I reached out for additional support I was assisted fairly quickly, even outside of their normal support hours. If you can't code and need a font that matches your brand aesthetic - go with Fontify, you won't be disappointed.