Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Change any Google fonts, Custom Fonts easily for your website

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Fontify - Google & Custom Fonts

risecollab

Location Germany

wow! this saved me tons of time! Definitely worth the $ 10. Very fast/smooth support also. Great service/app indeed!

Domtendo Shop

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Jade helped me perfectly. Thank you ! Fast and great assistance. I recommend ! I recommend this app and the technical service.

Sitara Collections

I just installed the app and love it! I actually had a small issue and had to reach out to customer support and the team acted promptly and professionally.

Le local des producteurs

Location France

Sarah helped me perfectly. Thank you ! Fast and great assistance. I recommend ! I recommend this app and the technical service.

Banana Rock

Location Italy

I used this app for mi site and jade is the number 1 of the support team. Really really thank you for help me with the integration

Tidhá Skincare

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent support team. Sarah responded within a couple of minutes of my message to help me with an issue I had, she resolved the problem expertly.
Thanks again!

Detalles & Estilos

Location Peru
Time spent using app About 1 month

The team is super helpful and patient! It might not be so straightforward for someone who does not code but contacting support is very easy and they will guide you or set up the fonts themselves! Sarah did a great job! Thank you!

fountain-head-ny

This app is awesome, I was able to upload the font we needed to match out brand and easily set it up so that it works properly with our shopify website.

r41store

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

the app works! maybe work on the elements picker ....could be better
fast help and kind assistance. thanks

Nurulanwar-bookstore

Location Singapore

The app is easy to use. Customer service was great. My query was attended to within minutes. Definitely made for a pleasant experience.