Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Change any Google fonts, Custom Fonts easily for your website

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

VENI.VIDI.VICI

Location Bulgaria

It does what it says. I can't believe this app is free. Love it so much! And the support is great! Would highly recommend

Me Loovely

We had some issues with the styling of some our text and luckily Jade sorted this out for me no problem. I would 100% recommend this app to other not only for the functionality but also with a great support team behind it as well.

PRANAFLOWER

Time spent using app About 1 year

We used this app to upload custom fonts and we ordered also the installation service. The support was EXTREMELY helpful, they basically did everything for us and with a very affordable price too. We are super happy and can highly recommend!

BAMBABIES Diapers

Time spent using app About 11 hours

Wish I could give it more stars, Jade was super helpful and nice. Super easy to use, like... SUPER easy. TONs of free font options, but a one time payment of $10 for your custom fonts is not bad at all.
Highly recommended, it was exactly what I was looking for.
Again, customer support was great, they were able to help me out at 9pm and solve my problem in under 5 minutes.. so another bonus!

Immortal Rave Apparel

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 20 hours

App works very well, Jade very helpful with tech support. Would recommend this app for anyone, though especially if you have a custom font like myself.

Fulmo Drums

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, Jade helped a lot. Thank you!
I found a beautiful font and didn't know how to make it bigger, so Jade gave me the code to change it.

De Mafé Swim

Time spent using app 1 day

Great support with troubleshooting! Very hepful and pretty easy to understand the basics of how to use the app.

Chez Rio

Top app for adding your customs fonts ! Jade will held you if you need help. Recommend ! Thank you !

HÁI Swimwear

Location Taiwan

The app is very easy to handle.And they always respond quickly if you need help. Jade is very friendly, thanks for that.

Tushita Webshop

Location Germany

Perfect app to change your fonts!
Works excellent, is easy to handle at very low costs!
Also extraordinary support with excellent results and fast reply!