Fontify ‑ Use any font

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

arganessentials.nl

really handy app and helpfull staff, im not really good at the code so this app is really helpfull, because i can just select the fonts i want to change on my own website

Helpely

Good app with great support! My recomendations.

LEONOEL

This app allows us to add any typeface we desire on our site. But we are writing this review after a wonderful experience with the support team in the past few days. They responded to our needs quickly, in just a few days.
We highly recommend the app and the team behind it.

Smart Child Toys

Very good app. The support is excellent and very helpful, they helped me with my tasks. I really appreciate

Noughts & Crosses Cakery

I just downloaded and purchased the upgrade. I needed a little help and they were so quick and easy and very patient to deal with. The support for this app is excellent. Once you get the hang of things, it is very easy to use. It has done everything that I've need.

Atelier Tulani

Super nice and friendly help with the app, after I had problems to install it. Now everything works and I am happy with the result!

Re—Pull Library

App is easy to use. Had some problems with our font not updating on the mobile version of our website, but the issue was solved quickly by the support team.

Momochewy Kawaii Shop

Great APP. Support was quick to help and resolved issues within minutes. I recommend this app if your looking to install a custom font. Its better than hiring a free lancer.

environmente

This really helped me transform my website for the next level ! PLus + the support this is very helpful! fixed my issue in no time

Chantry House

Really useful, the developers are always on hand to help me update the website when I need them. Recommend