Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Change any Google fonts, Custom Fonts easily for your website

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

ashmei

Time spent using app 21 minutes

Great app, does what it says and friendly customer support! Can't ask for more! Reasonably priced as well

Cheezy

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Good app that does exactly what it should.
The support reacts immediately and delivers a satisfying custom solution fast and reliable. I can only recommend Fontify.

camach

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I used this app to change some fonts on my shopify site and ran into trouble navigating through a few steps, however i contacted support and Jade was at hand , ready to help. her communication and professionalism were second to none. I would highly recommend using this app just for their support services.

Thanks Again Jade !

LILÉ.COM

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Amazing ! Don't waste your time with tedious coding. This app has helped me so much and the customer service is excellent and patient. 5 stars from me.

SchenkmirwasDE

Location Germany

Its a very nice app. I have always been searching for a method to use different fonts that you cant find in the shopify theme editor. this was perfect for me to make my store look better. Also the support is very helpful. Thanks!

Meineck

Location Austria

Very competent and fast support. Within a few minutes my problem was completely solved. thanks to Jade

youfreen

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

A great app with excellent support! I am thrilled! In case of questions someone was immediately available and helped very competently! Thanks to Jade!
Even months after the purchase, you always get competent support. Thanks a lot!

GoodLove Goods

Location Australia

Great app.
I was a little hesitant to start, but it won me over with the top-notch customer service!

again.and.again

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I used this app to install my custom fonts on various themes in shopify and it has worked flawlessly. I have occasionally had to ask for support and every time they have been responsive and helpful. Jade in particular was great.

Fiixt

This app is PERFECT for anybody wanting to easily change their font on their theme.

Customer service is great too!

It took me 60 seconds to change the fonts on my theme into the one I wanted!!

Would highly recommend to eevryone!