Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Fontify: Google & Custom Fonts

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 26, 2020

Sarah helped me tremendously! Even though im on the free plan, she responded within 1 minute- and gave me the answers I was looking for a long time. Awsome! Keep m going you guys <3

Lifebetweenplants.
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 23, 2020

This app is just wonderful! An easy way to really make a shop stand out by customizing the typography. In addition, I had a question, and my message was returned with helpful information, very quickly, and friendly. I would highly recommend for anyone who doesn't want to, or doesn't have the time, to learn how to code.

procuratorial
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 23, 2020

Amazing App, outstanding Customer Support! It is extremely easy to use and Jade was stellar in answering all my questions.

MNML Planner
Greece
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 23, 2020

The application is simple and easy to use. Very good customer service that answered all of my questions.

Listasafn Íslands
Iceland
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 23, 2020

This app is amazing and very easy to use. I've managed to install all of my custom fonts and the chat support is incredible. Jade responded instantly and helped me with something that I couldn't quite figure out

Magpie & Mama
Time spent using app: 2 days
October 23, 2020

10/10 customer service. Thanks Jade for helping me make my shop look more professional and aesthetically pleasing.

BLUE FARM
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 22, 2020

Great app and very affordable option to having someone code Shopify. After one practice run we have the process down.

SNIKT Comics
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 22, 2020

This app is very easy to use and comes with a super helpful live chat for support! Definitely recommend.

8greenbottles Gastroshop
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 days
October 22, 2020

Amazing app and easy to use. A lot of fonts to choose from. Also very good customer service. Will recommend to everyone.

Karoo Ostrich
South Africa
Time spent using app: 16 days
October 22, 2020

Good app, easy to use and is good value. I had a code issue at the start but it was fixed straight away with help from support.

Mountain Minx