Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font | Reviews

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

meri-meri-US-staging

Straightforward and easy to use. Contacted the support before uploading the file for peace of mind. I found them really helpful.

laserkatze.shop

This app has a great great support team! Especially when you have integrated third party apps it is sometimes very tricky to get the right code for chaning the font. I had a lot of those cases and my support Jade was very very helpful! I appreciate her engagement very much! Apps like this make it very easy for not developers building nice looking shops :)

Unique Spirit Designs

App was very easy to use. Large selection of fonts to choose from. Great customer service too. I recommend this app.

DogggoStore

Very good app with a wonderful support, thankyou so much Jade for your support, you were so helpful to solve my issues. best regards :)

Arriyadh Roaster for Specialty Coffee - محمصة الرياض للقهوة المختصة

Great app
Great support, fixed issues with the Arabic font Support is fast , reliable Really recommended

Valarie

I'm still at the early stage of exploring this app but so far it makes changing fonts a lot easier. And there is quick support from CS. Huge thank you.

www.gamedivision.ch

Great and quick live-support who helps perfectly if there is a problem to be solved. Will recommend it.

MatchaLand

Great app. Developer really helped out when I had an issue. Great customer service will use again for other stores.

Mulan Asian Food New

Nice app. It make easy to use any type of font on your website. The customer service was very quickly

TERJAD

Sarah was such a huge help! I ran into some issues with everything translating properly on mobile version and was starting to freak out a little, but she helped me right away and all my issues were resolved quickly!