Fontify ‑ Use any font

Fontify ‑ Use any font

by Nitro Apps

Changing the font for your store has never been easier.

Green Bottle Shop

Great app allowing me to bring my preferred google font to my website. Also very helpful customer service

Nordfolks

Perfect app for our store. Jade was really helpful and the reply was very quick. I really recommend this.

Atlas Loom

AMAZING!!!! I cannot say enough good things about my experience. I worked with Jade, who went above and beyond any customer service developer that I have ever worked with in the past. First, Jade has a very quick response time and second, helped me solve an issue that could have been perseived as the theme developers problem, but did not hesitate to jump in and help. I would highly recommend using this app.

THE SUBTROPIC

Just altered our fonts to align with our branding. Awesome customer service with Jade solving every issue posed. 5 stars!

Lupa Skincare

Very convenient to use and customer service very responsive and helpful! I strongly recommend this app

Cosmos Cosmetics

Fontify makes changing a webpage's font easy and simple. When the application cannot make that process easy for you, the great support staff is ready and happy to help you make the right font changes beyond what the font element selector may miss. Thank you for all your help Jade!

mix.in.fashion

Fixed a bug where the headers titles were upsuide down from left to right. Contacted support and Sarah helped me fix the problem in minutes. Amazing. Thank you Sarah!

Ritualist

Customer service is great - Jade quickly helped me with an issue I was having and fixed the problem.

Studio Artemy

Jade was incredibly helpful and patient! She helped me to install my font in all areas I needed on my website and even taught me how to change the code of my CSS template in case I needed to make adjustments for the future! 10/10 recommend

Joint37

Fixed a bug where the collection titles were cut off after installing a new font. Contacted support and Sarah helped me fix the problem in minutes. Amazing. Thank you Sarah!