4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy-to-use, customizable invoice templates and seamless Shopify integration. They appreciate the time-saving automated features like batch printing and automatic email sending. The app's free plan offers a robust feature set suitable for all business sizes. It supports multi-currency invoicing, ideal for global operations. The customer support, especially team members Summer and Phoebe, are praised for their exceptional service. The app aids in tax compliance and allows for adding own branding to invoices, enhancing professionalism.

February 13, 2024

Awesome Service. Very friendly and professional

Broad up
September 20, 2023

The support team (Phoebe) was amazing, really helpful, and friendly. I would recommend this app to anyone!

Universal Sounds
About 2 hours using the app
August 28, 2023

Fordeer's PDF Invoice Generator is pure magic for my Shopify store. With stylish templates, it turns transactions into personalized interactions. Customer connections and efficiency have soared since I welcomed Fordeer aboard. It's not an app; it's an enchantment for e-commerce.

ruhaanscents
United Arab Emirates
3 days using the app

Dear,

Thank you so much for your kind words and compliments. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback and are thrilled to hear that our team members have provided you with exceptional service. Your satisfaction is our utmost priority, and it is truly rewarding to know that we have met your expectations.

At Fordeer, we take great pride in our dedicated and hardworking team, who consistently strive to deliver the best experience to our valued customers. Your feedback serves as a motivation for us to continue improving and exceeding your expectations.

We are committed to providing you with even better service in the future. Our team will continue to work diligently to ensure that your needs are met and that every interaction with us is met with the utmost professionalism and care. We value your trust in us and will go the extra mile to make your experience with Fordeer outstanding.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback. We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Warmest regards,

- Fordeer team -

August 4, 2023

The app has functions that serve our business well when it comes to invoice generator apps. This app saves time and handles a lot of the work. Good app and customer service but still new to users. We hope the app can reach more users in the future.

Denparts
Fordeer Commerce replied August 7, 2023

Hello my dear Denparts,

First of all, we are humbly grateful to receive those kind words from one of our valued customers. To our team, we always believes that every customer deserves to be handled with respect, courtesy, and professionalism. Your response demonstrates our dedication to providing outstanding service, and we appreciate your acknowledgement.

We will continue to work hard to exceed your expectations and meet all of your needs. Thank you for your consideration and your nice words. We hope to serve you again in the near future.

Wish you and your business all the best,
Summer N. | Fordeer Support Specialist

August 9, 2023

Amazing app with free plan, that gives us super professional features at no cost.
We've only just started on it, but we requested to remove branding on the plan... instant help, instant resolution. Very impressed with the support and quality.

Threepati
India

Hello my dear,

It is great to hear that you are satisfied with our application and our customer service.

Your feedback means a lot to us, as we strive to provide the best possible experience for all of our customers. We’ll be sure to pass along your kind words to our members.

Thank you for taking the time and choosing us. I wish you all the best with your business!
Many thanks once more for your kindness <3
Warmly,
*Fordeer Team*

August 17, 2023

As my business is an SME, I was looking for a customizable app with a free plan. This app is amazing. Especially its free package meets all my needs. I have been satisfied with the app so far.

Sacred Root | Wellness

Dear Sacred Root | Wellness,

We are touched by your kind words and appreciate your acknowledgement of our team members’ efforts. Our team believes that all of our valued customers are the core of our business and that we must provide them with the best service possible.

Your feedback motivated us to keep striving for excellence and putting our customers first. We appreciate your business and the chance to serve you. We want to provide you with many more enjoyable experiences in the future.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
/ Fordeer Team /

August 25, 2023

Great time saver. It does a wonderful job. Very easy and intuitive to use and navigate. 100% recommended.

My Store
About 24 hours using the app

Dear,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
/Fordeer Team/

January 10, 2024

por el momento me parece muy buena app, la acabo de descargar.

Glamm Activewear
Spain
7 minutes using the app
July 21, 2023

Customer service is very helpful! They solved all our doubts and took care of the customisations requested by having the Premium plan. They solve everything very fast and they're very kind. Thanks specially to Summer who is the person who attended all our requests. We are very happy that we chose the Fordeer app for our invoices.

Redcast Heritage Co.
Spain
9 days using the app
Fordeer Commerce replied July 25, 2023

Hello my dear Redcast Heritage Co.,

It's great to hear that you are satisfied with our application and our customer service.

It's also wonderful to hear that Summer had brought to you an effective support. Your feedback means a lot to us, as we strive to provide the best possible experience for all of our customers. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Summer and our members.

Thank you for taking time and choosing us. I wish you all the best with your business!

Many thanks once more for your kindness <3

Warmly,
- Fordeer Team

July 15, 2023

The Invoice app is a reliable and feature-rich tool for managing invoices efficiently. Its user-friendly interface, customizable templates, integration capabilities, and many other features make it a must-have for any business owner. I highly recommend.

BestChoice Fashion
United Arab Emirates
3 days using the app
Fordeer Commerce replied July 25, 2023

Hello dear,

Hope this response finds you well. Fordeer team is extremely glad to know that our service did not let you down. Thanks so much for those kind words and hope you will have a great time with Fordeer invoicing solutions. Your feedback means a lot to us, as we strive to provide the best possible experience for all of our customers.

Best regards,