4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy-to-use, customizable invoice templates and seamless Shopify integration. They appreciate the time-saving automated features like batch printing and automatic email sending. The app's free plan offers a robust feature set suitable for all business sizes. It supports multi-currency invoicing, ideal for global operations. The customer support, especially team members Summer and Phoebe, are praised for their exceptional service. The app aids in tax compliance and allows for adding own branding to invoices, enhancing professionalism.

January 12, 2024

Amazing support, Phoebe gives me a quick and clear instruction when I reach for support. The app has a lot of features that cover all my needs, especially customizable templates. A++

NEVUCI
Hungary
2 months using the app
February 4, 2024

I tried my best to like this app especially since they had the most gracious free option and support was excellent but the app simply didn't work. There were constant issues rendering invoices, did not have a print option from Shopify order page, there were multiple clicks for downloading invoices, or just timed out. Support apologized multiple times and said they fixed it but the issues continued for over a month.

Flyclothing LLC
November 27, 2023

Great app! it has beautiful designs with the ability to incorporate multiple brand colors. There are plenty of options to customize my invoice.

APNA BAZAAR
About 1 month using the app
November 9, 2023

I have installed and used this invoice app, and it meets the basic needs of my store. It seems that they are about to release a new version, and I am looking forward to seeing many improvements.

OneHealth.Pk
3 months using the app
January 25, 2024

I've been using the generator for my Shopify store and it's fantastic. The app is user-friendly and integrates perfectly with Shopify, offering professional and customizable invoice templates. The Fordeer team provides quick and friendly support, enhancing the overall experience. Highly recommended for any Shopify business owner looking for an efficient invoicing solution.

Maskelmän
Switzerland
1 day using the app
November 27, 2023

Very useful application, excellent support! Keep up the good work...

Shopy zon
About 1 month using the app
January 9, 2024

I am giving five stars because the support is very helpful, also the invoices looks really great

DIGITAL MARKAZ
16 days using the app
November 13, 2023

Very simple app, clearly designed, with many extras, easy to use, many templates available. I can recommend it to everyone.

Zabardast.online
November 10, 2023

1 of the best invoice apps we've used so far. Customer service is reliable and helpful. They adapt fast to the user's needs. Great app overall with a lot of features to discover.

outfitterz
January 27, 2024

We've been very happy with this app, even when using the free plan! Support has been awesome.

Digizonics