Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

by Elfsight

Form Builder - add Contact Form app to Shopify

California Percussion Rental

So far so good! Super easy to use and setup. Easy to learn user interface. Just what I needed for my Rental Quote Request form!

Trade Tool

I tried several form builders for Shopify and found them all seriously lacking features and ease of use. Then I tried Elfsight Form Builder. It is extremely easy to use and flexible. I was able to build a form at least twice as fast as any other form builder and in some cases five times faster. Plus the ease of changing the layout and design was as good as it gets. I've used much more powerful form builders on platforms such as Joomla. But for Shopify this one sits at the top of my list.

Aeroture

This is really a cool app, since Shopify only have limited fictionality this app takes it to the next level. I think this is the only app should be on the market for being so well designed and user friendly . THANK YOU

Great Lakes Leather & Cloth

So happy I stumbled upon this app. Super easy install and building custom contact forms couldn't be easier. A lot of thought went into the app user interface. This app allows you to create different contact forms on different pages. Installing them on that page is as simple as selecting it and clicking install. We have a general contact form and one for wholesale accounts that allows us to create drop downs and buttons. We will eventually be creating one for customers to submit artwork. Well worth the price. I can't speak to support because I have not needed to contact them. Well done designers! Keep it up! Clean easy to use app UI is so important. Thank you.

Gameofbricks.eu

Thank you for this amazing app! Forms are really beautiful. If you want to create custom forms this app is definitely for you! 5 stars!

Lupo Rosso

Well, so far, so good! Was quite a pain to settle on the website as NOBODY answered my questions and could not pretend to get my free instalation service (maybe you guys were having a drink on the beach, in that case you are fully forgiven) but once you get the trick it's smooth(need, at least, a good 80 IQ, I'm 78 and i made it!!!) . Would be nice to be able to change some of the form colors independentaly and without using CSS... But well, that's a suggestion. Cheers! Lupo-rosso.com

LUNA-CASES

Perfect reasonable app.

Ladder 34

This is the only contact form you should use. Easiest setup, cleanest look and the the best value!!!!

welcomemax

Functional and simple app

I've checked several Form Builder apps before I came across the one from Elfsight, and they were all cumbersome, ugly and extremely complicated, so when I found this tool from Elfsight I was super-excited! The app's got every option you can possibly think of, and support is very friendly and quick to respond, too!

Keep it up, guys!