Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

Form Builder ‑ Contact Form

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
May 22, 2019

So happy I stumbled upon this app. Super easy install and building custom contact forms couldn't be easier. A lot of thought went into the app user interface. This app allows you to create different contact forms on different pages. Installing them on that page is as simple as selecting it and clicking install. We have a general contact form and one for wholesale accounts that allows us to create drop downs and buttons. We will eventually be creating one for customers to submit artwork. Well worth the price. I can't speak to support because I have not needed to contact them. Well done designers! Keep it up! Clean easy to use app UI is so important. Thank you.

Great Lakes Leather & Cloth
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
May 18, 2019

Thank you for this amazing app! Forms are really beautiful. If you want to create custom forms this app is definitely for you! 5 stars!

Gameofbricks.eu
Estonia
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 17, 2019

Well, so far, so good! Was quite a pain to settle on the website as NOBODY answered my questions and could not pretend to get my free instalation service (maybe you guys were having a drink on the beach, in that case you are fully forgiven) but once you get the trick it's smooth(need, at least, a good 80 IQ, I'm 78 and i made it!!!) . Would be nice to be able to change some of the form colors independentaly and without using CSS... But well, that's a suggestion. Cheers! Lupo-rosso.com

Lupo Rosso
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 29, 2019

Perfect reasonable app.

LUNA-CASES
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited March 21, 2019

This is the only contact form you should use. Easiest setup, cleanest look and the the best value!!!!

Ladder 34
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
January 18, 2019

Functional and simple app

I've checked several Form Builder apps before I came across the one from Elfsight, and they were all cumbersome, ugly and extremely complicated, so when I found this tool from Elfsight I was super-excited! The app's got every option you can possibly think of, and support is very friendly and quick to respond, too!

Keep it up, guys!