Reviews (1,379)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create customizable forms for various purposes, including customer registration and feedback. It's praised for its wide range of features, reliable performance, and smooth integration with Shopify. Many highlight the quick and helpful customer support. The interface is user-friendly, featuring a drag-and-drop form creation tool. The app is recommended for its comprehensive features and excellent customer support.

March 1, 2022

I used this app to build custom form and my experience with Chat support is very smooth. I recommend this app to all for customized Form creations.

RoyalTag
Pakistan
About 19 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied April 6, 2022

Thanks so much for your review.
We love supporting you and your business.

March 17, 2023

This form app is truly exceptional! It is incredibly user-friendly and customizable, with all the necessary features and even more. When I had a question the support team was lightning fast to reply and help me resolve my issue!

Good Dogs Of Greenville
About 19 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied March 21, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to review our App! We're so happy to learn that you have found our App to be exceptional and user-friendly. We are also glad to hear that the support team was able to quickly respond to and address any questions or concerns you had about the app. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to continuing to provide an excellent App experience for all of our users.
Cheers :)

June 8, 2023

This app has many form features and has a lot of versatility. Service was great. I would recommend to have a look.

A Conscious State
About 18 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you found our Hulk Form Builder versatile and our service satisfactory! Your recommendation means a lot to us. Thank you for taking the time to post your 5-star review. We always strive to meet the needs of our valued users like you, and are glad to hear that we achieved this. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any queries or need further assistance. Your feedback is greatly important to keep improving our services.

Best regards,
The HulkApps Team

May 21, 2023

they helped me with my questions when i had an issue installing - the customer support was very helpful

www.mallowmia.com
Ireland
About 18 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you found our customer support team helpful! At HulkApps, our goal is to ensure that we provide the assistance you need when you encounter any issues. Thank you for sharing your experience and for giving us a 5-star rating. We appreciate your feedback as it motivates us to continue improving our services.

Best Regards,
The HulkApps Team

May 20, 2023

Great customer service. They were ablate help me with all my questions / Muy buen servicio al cliente. Me ayudaron con todas mis preguntas.

The Sneaker Laundry - Peru
Peru
About 17 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with our customer service team. Our goal at HulkApps is to provide exceptional service, and it makes our day to know we hit the mark for you. We look forward to assisting you with any future questions you may have.

Estamos encantados de saber que tuvo una experiencia positiva con nuestro equipo de servicio al cliente. Nuestro objetivo en HulkApps es proporcionar un servicio excepcional, y nos alegra saber que cumplimos con sus expectativas. Esperamos poder ayudarle con cualquier pregunta futura que pueda tener.

Your feedback helps us maintain our high standard of service and provides us with insights for continuous improvement. Muchas gracias!

- The HulkApps team.

January 20, 2022

Great app, exactly what I was looking for. Also, very quick support helped me with a small issue I had with installation. I highly recommend this form builder!

IDAMARI
Germany
About 17 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied March 3, 2022

Hi there!
Thank you for your feedback!
We are glad our app was what you were looking for!

February 8, 2022

Form Builder with File Upload is a great app and it's FREE! Easy to use and the customer service is very helpful. 100% Recommend!

PEC SCALES
About 16 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied March 30, 2022

Thank you for your kind words!
Our team will be more than happy when they read your feedback.
If you need anything else, we are always on stand-by.

June 22, 2022

top support! snelle reactie en gelijk mijn probleem opgelost. Ze hebben veel geduld en zelf kleine vragen zullen ze met respect beantwoorden

De Buis
Netherlands
About 16 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied June 22, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for an amazing review!

We are truly glad you found our support helpful, as we always aim to provide you with the best support possible.

Let us know if you need anything else from our end, please.

Have a great day ahead!

February 24, 2023

It's my first time using this app and so far it was really quick and easy to customize my form. I reached out to customer service (agent Khushbu) on the chat for assistance and they were prompt and able to update my website so that the form was working. So far so good.

Karma Flo
About 13 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied March 21, 2023

Thank you for your review and for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so glad to hear that the app was easy for you to customize and that you had a great experience with Khushbu from our Customer Experience Team. Your feedback means so much to us. We look forward to continuing to provide you with a great experience in the future. Thanks again!

August 25, 2022

Really good app. Helped fixed my issues.
support team are really good in communication and ready to help/assist in anyway they can I recommend this app Great job guys

Bonini Coffee
Egypt
About 13 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied August 25, 2022

Thank you for your kind words, I am sure the whole team will be happy when they read this.
If you need anything else, you know where to find us.