Reviews (1,351)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create customizable forms for various purposes, including customer registration and feedback. It's praised for its wide range of features, reliable performance, and smooth integration with Shopify. Many highlight the quick and helpful customer support. The interface is user-friendly, featuring a drag-and-drop form creation tool. The app is recommended for its comprehensive features and excellent customer support.

May 4, 2023

Very very quick, efficient, and helpful support. The app also is easy to use with a clean straight forward interface.

azza
Taiwan
HulkApps.com replied May 18, 2023

Thank you so much for the positive review! We are so pleased to hear that you have found our Hulk Form Builder app's customer experience team quick, efficient and helpful and that our interface is both easy to use and has a clean and straight forward design. We are glad that we reached your expectations and thank you for the positive feedback; it really means a lot to us!

Edited February 27, 2023

Very easy to use app. So many useful features. Sanjay from customer service was incredibly helpful.

19RINGS
HulkApps.com replied March 21, 2023

Thank you for such a glowing review! We are delighted to hear that our app is easy to use and that Sanjay from Customer Experience Team was so helpful. We strive to provide the best experience to all of our customers, so we are thrilled that you are pleased with all of the features it has to offer. We appreciate your feedback!

April 12, 2020

I have no experience with creating a form for my customers and was surprised how easy it was. Well done

Discoveries NZ
New Zealand
HulkApps.com replied April 13, 2020

Hi there! Welcome to HulkApps! We've got some top-notch customer support here at HulkApps, so please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions about any of our apps!

April 6, 2023

Great and fast support. Kenan was a good help with implementing the form to my blog post in my webshop

MXRaceCutz
Denmark
HulkApps.com replied April 14, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 out of 5 review and your feedback about our Form Builder App! We are delighted to hear that Kenan was able to provide you with great and fast support, and that you were able to successfully implement the form to your blog post on your Shopify store. Your satisfaction is our priority and we are always striving to improve our service to better meet your needs. Thank you for being a valued customer!

October 31, 2021

the support team is very helpful in Hulkapps, I hope they add new creative apps and keep add customized features

sirius.com.sa
Saudi Arabia
HulkApps.com replied November 1, 2021

Hi there, we truly appreciate your review, and we're so grateful for the trust you've placed in us. We sincerely hope you are satisfied with our app.

January 4, 2023

Fantastic form that allows you to upload images, with excellent customer service! Sarah went above, and beyond to help me with a slight issue I was facing that was solved very quickly. Keep up the excellent work! :D

Fragrance-Free Products
HulkApps.com replied January 13, 2023

And what a fantastic review we received from your end. Thank you!
We hope to meet your expectations every time you need us.
Have an amazing day!

March 13, 2023

I've tried a few different apps for this function, and this one is by far the best.The interface is user-friendly and the customer support team is excellent

Tradyl
India
HulkApps.com replied March 21, 2023

I'm so glad to hear that this app has been the best out of the different applications you've tried! We strive to make sure our interface is user-friendly, and that our customers get the best support possible. It's really great to hear that our team is excellent and that you've had a positive experience with our app. Thank you for the kind words, we truly appreciate it.

April 13, 2018

Works beautifully! I needed to add a lot of custom fields to the form. I have tested it a few times and edited it over and over, which was really easy.
Just a little slow to load, but I have some text on the page also which loads first, so it is fine!

Wildandarrow
Sweden
HulkApps.com replied March 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to reach out and our team will take care of your needs.

April 25, 2023

Such a fantastic and helpful app. With the help of the lovely Kenan through live chat support, I had my form set up and running with no time. Highly recommend this app. And so impressed by their support team!

Laboratory Perfumes
HulkApps.com replied May 18, 2023

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so pleased to hear that our live chat support was helpful in getting you up and running with the Hulk Form Builder so quickly. We really appreciate your positive review, and we are glad you are enjoying the app. Thanks again!

Edited August 22, 2017

I was a little skeptical when downloading this app because it didn't have many reviews. However, frankly, I hated all of the other free form apps on the Shopify app store because they're all very restricted AND say "powered by ___" or "free website tools" or something else that would make my online store look tacky/cheap. This app is surprisingly VERY sophisticated with its level of customization, ease of use, and tutorials that they offer. My form looks gorgeous. I highly recommend this app to other Shopify users.

Yorkss Shona Gallery
HulkApps.com replied March 21, 2023

We are so glad to hear you found our app and that it exceeded your expectations. We take great pride in providing the highest quality apps that are user-friendly, customizable, and look great. At the end of the day, we want to make sure our customers are happy and see a great return on their investment. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.