Reviews (1,366)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create customizable forms for various purposes, including customer registration and feedback. It's praised for its wide range of features, reliable performance, and smooth integration with Shopify. Many highlight the quick and helpful customer support. The interface is user-friendly, featuring a drag-and-drop form creation tool. The app is recommended for its comprehensive features and excellent customer support.

July 17, 2023

Had been using Hulk Form Builder for several months now. Definitely did well and worked exactly how we needed it.

NS Wholesale
Over 1 year using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're delighted to hear that you've been finding our Hulk Form Builder effective for your needs. Thank you for giving us a stellar 5-star rating! It's encouraging to know that our app works just as you need it. Your support keeps us striving to make our services even better.

Once again, thank you for your positive feedback, it truly means a lot to our team. If you ever need assistance or have suggestions, please feel free to reach out. Your opinion drives our improvement!

December 8, 2023

5 star customer service. I have not had experience with using the app yet.

John & Mickie Wholesale
21 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 11, 2023

Hello,
Thank you kindly for the 5-star rating and your appreciation of our customer service. We're thrilled that your experience with our team so far has been positive. As you continue to use the Hulk Form Builder, we're confident that you'll find it equally as satisfying.
If you need any kind of assistance or have any questions about the app, our team will be more than happy to help. We're looking forward to hearing more about your experience with our product in the future.
Your feedback plays a vital role in our ongoing mission to provide the best possible service to our users. Thanks again!
Best wishes,
The HulkApps team

March 16, 2024

Great app, commendable support!

eat. sleep. headshots.
Philippines
About 2 hours using the app
June 21, 2023

Hilk Product Forms is a valuable Shopify app that enhances product form customization. It offers a user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and extensive customization options for creating interactive forms. The app's conditional logic feature is a standout, providing dynamic interactions for personalized product selections. It supports various form types and is compatible with mobile devices. While some additional features like pre-built templates could be beneficial, overall, Hulk Product Forms is highly recommended for optimizing Shopify product forms.

DesertDigital Studios
Germany
5 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you value the Hulk Form Builder app and find it user-friendly and versatile. We appreciate your insights on our conditional logic feature; it's indeed designed to provide dynamic interactions for personalized selections. We're also glad to know it works well on your mobile devices.

Your feedback about pre-built templates is duly noted, as we are continuously improving our app to meet our user's needs. As such, your suggestion is very welcome and will be considered in our future updates.

Thank you for the 5-star rating and the recommendation, your feedback truly matters to us. Feel free to reach out to us if you have more great ideas!

Best,

July 25, 2023

Amazing App - I have embedded two forms on my website and they work like magic. Easy to set up and customize and support is very responsive as well. Would highly recommend!

Creart Studioz
About 1 year using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

Hi there! We're thrilled that you're enjoying the Hulk Form Builder and finding it easy to setup and customize. Thank you for highlighting our support team's efforts as well. Recommendations like yours truly makes a difference. Your review and the perfect 5-star rating made our day! As always, our team is here if you need any further assistance.

July 10, 2023

App works well and as promised. Support has always been readily available and able to do quickly and accurately do what I need.

San Diego Hardware
Over 1 year using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our Hulk Form Builder is fulfilling your needs effectively and that our support team has been able to assist you promptly and accurately. Your positive review serves as a great motivation for our team to continue providing top-notch service. We appreciate the time you took to write this review. As always, should you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Kind regards,

ColinealDesarrolloPlus
Ecuador
1 day using the app
August 30, 2023

Hulk Form Builder is all I want and more in a form creation app! Support is stellar. I've never had to wait too long to get my issues resolved and the app just *works*, even with the Google and Zapier integrations which is imperative for our operations.

The Abs Company
About 1 year using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're thrilled to read your comments about our Hulk Form Builder! As a team, we continuously strive to offer top-notch support and ensure a seamless user experience with our app. Hearing that it has worked well for you, particularly with the Google and Zapier integrations, is so rewarding. It’s comments like yours that keep us motivated! Thank you for taking the time to leave such positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything more we can do for you.

June 29, 2023

The Hulk form creator is quite simple to use. It generates a really clean appearance and very usable form for nearly any type of form you can think of. I'm using it for a brand ambassador application and it has every feature I needed and more. I needed help with the app integration to my theme, so I opened their live chat and within an hour of telling them what I wanted, they do that for me.

And they helped me to where I struggle. I would like to thank the developers and team have done a wonderful job.

Maxpro Fitness Equipments
India
2 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you're finding our Hulk Form Builder so useful for your brand ambassador application! Functionality and ease of use are among our top priorities, so it's great to see our efforts paying off. It's also wonderful to know that our live chat support met your needs promptly and efficiently.

Your gratitude means a lot to us and we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It makes our day to know we've been of help! Feedback like yours inspires us to continue improving.

Thank you once again and do stay in touch if you need any further assistance.

Best wishes,