Hulk Form Builder , 1,318 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create customizable forms for various purposes, including customer registration and feedback. It's praised for its wide range of features, reliable performance, and smooth integration with Shopify. Many highlight the quick and helpful customer support. The interface is user-friendly, featuring a drag-and-drop form creation tool. The app is recommended for its comprehensive features and excellent customer support.

August 27, 2023

Really great service and a fantastic App. Highly recommend it to other users.Thanks so much for your great work.

Mazon Hockey | World Wide
Almost 4 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're overjoyed to hear that you appreciate our service and the Hulk Form Builder App! Your recommendation to other users means a lot to us, and we are very glad that you're satisfied with our work. Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. Your feedback contributes to our continuous growth and improvement, and we truly value it.

Best Wishes,

August 3, 2023

I initially had trouble connecting to Zapier (confusion on my part), but tech support was outstanding and clarified the issue very quickly! Tarik in particular was incredibly helpful.

I quickly had my new form (a "Get Free Sample" form) up and running live and connected to Zapier for additional automation flow (create new order in my shipping software). The form builder itself is intuitive and flexible. I particularly like the ability to create new Shopify customers when the form is submitted (optional feature you can toggle on/off) and to also limit the form submission to one per email address (can also toggle on/off). There are lots of additional features that I am looking forward to using.

I've tested numerous form build apps and Hulk Form Builder is a great product and the tech support is excellent! I can highly recommend this app with confidence.

ReadiMask
16 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

Thank you for such a detailed review! We're thrilled to hear about your productive experience with our app and the support team. It's fantastic to know that our form builder and its features like optional submission limit and ability to create new Shopify customers answered your needs. We also appreciate your kind words about Tarik, we made sure this feedback reached him.

Your recommendations and the confidence you place in Hulk Form Builder mean a lot to us. As we continue to improve and introduce new features, we look forward to meeting your expectations. Your insight is vital to our growth, and we appreciate you taking the time to share it.

Thank you again from the HulkApps team!

June 15, 2023

Nitesh Shah was awesome, professional and resolved my challenges by providing me the information I needed!!

Da Stube Buben
Almost 3 years using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that Nitesh Shah from our team was able to assist you so deftly! Thank you for your 5-star review. Our team strives to provide professional and efficient service, and hearing that you experienced that makes our day! We want you to know that your positive feedback means a lot. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else or if you have more questions. We're always here to help!

With Appreciation,

July 13, 2023

Really nice interface, user friendly, options are good in basic plans as well. Go for it.

I am using this app since last year. The experience is really great.

Sonir
India
7 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the Hulk Form Builder and that you find it user-friendly with good options in the basic plans! It's fantastic to know that our app has been serving you well since last year. Your kind words and high rating mean a lot to us. Feel free to share any additional feedback or suggestions you may have - we appreciate your input in making our app better.

Best Regards,

August 13, 2023

I installed this app a few days ago, it's very easy to create and modify the forms, and if you happen to run into any issue, their tech support is really fast and efficient!

gruporosadorodriguez
Dominican Republic
4 months using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with the Hulk Form Builder. We're thrilled to hear you found our app easy to use and our technical support team helpful and efficient. Your feedback reinforces the work we put in daily and we're incredibly grateful. If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, remember, we're always just a click away. Thanks again for choosing HulkApps!

Best wishes,

December 15, 2023

this app is awesome, super easy to use and the support rocks!

Inrive Performance Nutrition
4 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 18, 2023

We appreciate your terrific feedback! It's wonderful to know that you find our Hulk Form Builder app awesome and user-friendly. Our team is always ready to provide top-notch support, and we're thrilled that you've noticed. We will continue to strive to deliver excellent service. This feedback energizes us. Thanks once again, it means a lot to us!

HulkApps Team

December 16, 2023

Very efficient both in responding and resolving the problem. Well done.

African Kingdom Superfoods
4 days using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 18, 2023

We genuinely appreciate your high rating and positive comments. It's amazing to hear that you had a smooth experience with our support team at HulkApps. Your feedback further motivates us to deliver efficient responses and solve problems constructively.

Your satisfaction is always our priority, and hearing your feedback strengthens our commitment to excellence. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you ever need further assistance.

Thank you once again for your uplifting review and your support for Hulk Form Builder.

Best Wishes,

January 1, 2024

Very useful app and they have a quick customer service, very helpful

PINSTRIPE
Italy
About 2 hours using the app
HulkApps.com replied January 4, 2024

We're absolutely delighted to hear that you found our Hulk Form Builder app useful and our customer support helpful. Your positive feedback gives us the motivation to work even harder to ensure we deliver the best service to our users. Please feel free to reach out again if you need any assistance or have any feedback in the future. Your opinions are crucial for us as we continuously work on improving our apps!

HulkApps Team

October 26, 2023

This app is fantastic, we've been looking for an app that includs an uploader and it works great!

YVR Cookie
Over 1 year using the app
HulkApps.com replied December 4, 2023

We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you've found our Hulk Form Builder fantastic—especially the uploader! Your kind words really mean a lot to us. If you need any further assistance or have any other feedback, please feel free to get in touch. Your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you for choosing HulkApps!

February 6, 2024

An amazing experience with the app and the customer service, even the pro plans have much more to offer for the new start-up, it has taken a lot of heavy load off my shoulders. I look forward to changing to Pro plans. I will surely recommend it to all New start-up businesses as well as established businesses.

Placementes